Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The never ending sentence!

4 posters

Go down

The never ending sentence! Empty The never ending sentence!

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:29 am

Wwe used to all love this game!

Just add stuff to the story to make it one really big sentence!!

NO FULLSTOPS!!
Or periods, whatever.

I'll start.

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-03-07

https://vampireacademyforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The never ending sentence! Empty Re: The never ending sentence!

Post by some_random2 Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 am

Actually, I hated this game.
I'm not sure if I'm meant to copy and paste your bit, Hayley, but I will. Tell me if I'm not meant to!!!
OH, and can we have exclamation marks, or question marks?
I don't think so, but...?

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 am

Yes, you copy and paste it.
You can have exclamation marks and question marks, but only if it's not finishing off a sentence.

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:41 am

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 am

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 am

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 am

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whiping
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 am

Zoe, I think you meant to make the last word 'wiping', but since 'whiping' doesn't exist, I will instead inteprate it my own way... as 'whipping'

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whipping, with her belt, a random dog as it ran past, barking in terror at what it had just seen, which was
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whipping, with her belt, a random dog as it ran past, barking in terror at what it had just seen, which was a girl who was holding a knife, she looked towards the Moroi with a
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whipping, with her belt, a random dog as it ran past, barking in terror at what it had just seen, which was a girl who was holding a knife, she looked towards the Moroi with a flower in her hair, cos she was trying to immitate
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:26 am

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whipping, with her belt, a random dog as it ran past, barking in terror at what it had just seen, which was a girl who was holding a knife, she looked towards the Moroi with a flower in her hair, cos she was trying to immitate the lake which the duck had once been swimming on and then she got really mad and decided to
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:17 am

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whipping, with her belt, a random dog as it ran past, barking in terror at what it had just seen, which was a girl who was holding a knife, she looked towards the Moroi with a flower in her hair, cos she was trying to immitate the lake which the duck had once been swimming on and then she got really mad and decided to squark like a chicken until the macca's van came to pick her up to put in their next batch of burgers, because they figured that if it sounds like a chicken, and looks like a, um, lake, then it must be a chicken so
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whipping, with her belt, a random dog as it ran past, barking in terror at what it had just seen, which was a girl who was holding a knife, she looked towards the Moroi with a flower in her hair, cos she was trying to immitate the lake which the duck had once been swimming on and then she got really mad and decided to squark like a chicken until the macca's van came to pick her up to put in their next batch of burgers, because they figured that if it sounds like a chicken, and looks like a, um, lake, then it must be a chicken so she killed it and ate it's liver, she said...
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whipping, with her belt, a random dog as it ran past, barking in terror at what it had just seen, which was a girl who was holding a knife, she looked towards the Moroi with a flower in her hair, cos she was trying to immitate the lake which the duck had once been swimming on and then she got really mad and decided to squark like a chicken until the macca's van came to pick her up to put in their next batch of burgers, because they figured that if it sounds like a chicken, and looks like a, um, lake, then it must be a chicken so she killed it and ate it's liver, she said "Wow that was very strange" before toppling over and...
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 am

Once, a lonely Moroi saw a duck struggling to swim through a river during a storm- but instead of feeling sorry for it, the Moroi got very hungry, so she ran towards the duck and asked where the nearest Macca's was from here and it said, "There's no Macca's nearby, they demolished them all after the health inspector came around," so the Moroi replied hungrily, "Well, I'll just have to eat you then," so the Moroi grabbed the salt and pepper in her bag and sprinkled it on the duck, laughing evilly, saying "I don't normally eat duck, but I'll make an exception, because I'm very hungry, plus your the only yummy thing here," she exclaimed, and laughed again and she bit into its neck and threw up everywhere, "Ewwww... Duck blood." She exclaimed, whipping, with her belt, a random dog as it ran past, barking in terror at what it had just seen, which was a girl who was holding a knife, she looked towards the Moroi with a flower in her hair, cos she was trying to immitate the lake which the duck had once been swimming on and then she got really mad and decided to squark like a chicken until the macca's van came to pick her up to put in their next batch of burgers, because they figured that if it sounds like a chicken, and looks like a, um, lake, then it must be a chicken so she killed it and ate it's liver, she said "Wow that was very strange" before toppling over and landing on her head in which she said, "I think i am retarded." and walked...
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down