Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison Planet

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prison Planet Empty Prison Planet

Post by some_random2 Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 am

Okay. I seriously don't care if nobody wants to post in this, but I thought I would suggest an RP that wasn't VA related or pretty much the same as the one on LL.

We're living in an isolated place (A tiny planet outside of our solar system) together. It's a place for exile, for people who've committed horrible crimes. Basically, they've tossed us here to serve out a life sentence. There is no hope for escape. They don't provide us with anything, from food to shelter to protection to medicine. Since it is just wilderness, we can get our own food, and rely on ourselves for protection. Because it's a dog-eat-dog world, and although some people have made alliances for their own purpose, unless we choose to do the same, we're on our own. We're basically back in the Stone Age- with one difference. Back from popular demand, we can have magical powers. Pretty cool, huh?

Here's the format. If you don't join, I don't really mind.
Name:
Size (tall, short, fat, thin):
Any magical powers (pretty self explanatory. Not too many, and not too powerful. That's unfair. AND DON'T JUST COPY MINE!):
Appearance:
Special Info (Do they have a friend there, do they like mangoes, are they special in any way?):
Crime (Why were they sent here?):

Oh, and one more thing. Please don't make short, meaningless posts as fillers, and please use SOME good language!
Mostly people are pretty good with that, so...

Name: Akkhina (A.K.A. Akki)
Size: Normally, quite short and skinny
Any magical powers: Shape-shifting (different human forms, animals, and inanimate objects), can control fire, and has healing powers. Her healing of the mind gives her a certain link with people's minds, and she can pick up thoughts and emotions if they are particularly strong, and also sense people's presence. If she concentrates, she can also influence a person's thoughts, but only slightly.
Appearance: To fit in, she looks about 16, with dark, almost black hair, and blue eyes. Her preferred form has silver hair, purple eyes, and very pale skin. She tends to be more comfortable in that form, and normally takes it within the prison, because there is no need to hide who she is anymore.
Special Info: Nothing, really. She doesn't have any possessions except for two knives which she keeps extremely sharp and accessible, attached to straps on her wrist. All she wants to do in the prison is stay alive.
Crime: Akki didn't commit any crime. As she was growing up, before she knew any better, she began to use her powers in front of the other people. She learned better, but by then the damage was done, and everyone regarded her as evil. Where she lived, she was the only one with special powers, which made her even more odd. She was protected by her parents, but once they died, she was on her own as the orphanage wouldn't accept her. She was blamed for a series of murderous deeds by another person, and sent to the prison planet, despite her protestations.

I prowled the plain, which was empty except for a few other souls wandering late when the majority of the people were asleep under the scarce shelter on this part of the planet. When the others were awake, what little food that was found was fought over and spread among many. But now, while the others slumbered, I felt safe to use my own, unique, method of finding food.
I concentrated briefly, and was satisfied as I felt the changing of my body, saw the lengthening of my nose, and experienced the curious prickling feeling of the fur sprouting from the pores of my body. Within 3 seconds, my entire form was mutated, and I was a wolf.
My nose itched as a wall of scents and sounds hit me. The wolf's senses of smell and hearing were so much more acute than my human form. Too bad it was colourblind. I might have changed my eyes back to those of a humans, or perhaps an eagle's, but I didn't need to bother.
I bent low to the ground and, sniffing, quickly picked up the scent of several mushrooms hidden underneath freshly turned dirt. I scampered in their direction, and dug the loose earth quickly and competently. I licked my chops as the soft, tender mushrooms were unearthed. I gave them another quick sniff, to be certain that they weren't poisonous, before changing into a sparrow- whose belly was filled much quicker.
Once I had finished feeding, I changed back to my more flamboyant human form, and my stomach remain full. I shook my head to clear my face of some stray strands of hair, and then lay down to sleep. I dared not stay in the form of an animal while I slept, because meat was in high demand here, and sleeping animals were the easiest to catch. A human form, on the ground, was safe. Although the living situation here was not comfortable, it was not quite so desperate for the others to turn to cannibalism.

Last edited by some_random2 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:02 am; edited 3 times in total
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Prison Planet Empty Re: Prison Planet

Post by playradioplay Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:27 am

Name: Shae
Size: Average height and weight, however is extremely muscly and strong.
Any magical powers: Ability to shape-shift and manipulate the weather + adoptive muscle memory that happens unconsciously - not to do with powers -
Appearance: Hazel/dirty-blonde hair, short and scraggly and a rats tail
Special Info: Can swiftly and easily carve stones into weapons, however, Shae carries two sharp daggers on him all the time around her neck and wrist. She always keeps her possessions on her, including a loaded gun which she keeps in a pouch under her clothes for emergency's.
Crime: There was once a beautiful leopard which lived in a zoo. One day, it escaped, killing dozens of people, and was never seen again. That same day a young boy was found, covered in blood. Authorities assumed he had had a close call with the creature. She went to many different orphanages and stayed with many foster parents, but each time the same thing happened. They all ended up mauled, and the boy would be found covered in blood. Eventually he was found out for what he really was, and was deemed too dangerous to live with the rest of human kind, so she was sent away to the island. Shae was only 7 at this time.

I was perched high in the trees. I was the highest in the world, literally. I slowly and carefully sharpened my knives against each other as I took in my surroundings. It was a beautiful day. The tree I was sitting on rose dozens of meters into the air, I could only just make out the figures of people underneath me. They looked like ants, only even smaller. Inside the trunk of the tree was my home. A large gap in the bark, which I had made many years ago, was the entrance. I had made a floor, a shelf, and even a window in my house. There was a very large drop from door to floor on entrance, but I had molded steps in the bark that stuck out. Escape was possible. But all in all, I was very proud of my tree. It may not look that good, but it had taken much time and effort to make. Peering down, I listened to the commotion under me as two nomads fought for the ownership of an injured bear they had found in the forest. They began shouting, and soon had woken up all who had been sleeping nearby. I signed, this wasn't going to be pretty. Fights were always happening all over the planet, so I was used to them. I just wasn't in the mood. I re-attached my knives and gun to my body and took a running leap off the tree.

I fell through the air at what seemed like the speed of light. Wind rushed past my ears, creating an epic sound. My hair was all over my face, and I could feel my cheeks filling with air. I must have looked like a fool. When the ground was only meters in front of me, I changed. Small forms were easiest and quickest. Which was certainly safest where I was. In just a couple of seconds I was a sparrow. I fluttered into the air, before heading off far into the distance.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Name: Willow
Size (tall, short, fat, thin): Tall and thin
Any magical powers (pretty self explanatory. Not too many, and not too powerful. That's unfair): Shape shifter (only into other people though.), influence over electricity and earth.
Appearance: Tall with mid-back length straight brown hair. Wears a grey singlet shirt and black track pants plus a black cape and sapphire blue and my eyes go violet when the other personality takes over.
Special Info (Do they have a friend there, do they like mangoes, are they special in any way?): I like mangoes, happy mo mo? Has two personalities. One is malicious and bloodthirsty and wants to kill everyone ( no memory when in this state). The other is somewhat sweet and innocent. Hears voices in her head. has a knife and a shotgun, also had a flail.
Crime (Why were they sent here?): Broke into a bank vault without being noticed. After the alarms turned on massacred the people in the bank. Highly dangerous. Doesn't remember doing it though.

I walked through the forest, thoroughly bored. Who knew living in a prison could be so boring.
"Willow, willow, willow" The voice in my head tsked at me.
"Shut up, we're only in here because of you." I snapped.
"You would be lost without me." The voice barked.
"Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you."
I continued to argue with myself for a while but then decided to ignore the voice. All of a sudden a little sparrow came and landed above me. The feathers on the back of it's neck kind of resembled a rats tail. I shuddered. Suddenly the sparrow turned into a human male and sat up on a high branch. The rats tail caught my attention. I pulled a knife from my side and slowly made the ground beneath me raise so i was behind the boy. I held the knife to his rats tail and began cutting it gently. Soon enough i cut off the rats tail and he turned around.
"Woah!" He fell out of the tree. I went back down to the ground and made sure he was okay.
"Sorry to have scared you." I said sweetly. It then occurred to me that i may need to get away from him. Murdering other inmates was common, i just cut off his rats tail. "Um...Bye." I began to walk away. The moon provided just enough light for me to see his features.

Last edited by XoX-Strigoi-XoX on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Name: Sam Malrick Spark (Muhahaha) (Kerry)
Size (tall, short, fat, thin): 6ft 4 small muscles but very strong and powerful
Any magical powers (pretty self explanatory. Not too many, and not too powerful. That's unfair. AND DON'T JUST COPY MINE!): i seemed to have a calming affect on people. has influence over air and water and only a little shape shifter i can only change into different human appearances (e.g. i cannot change to make myself stronger.)
Appearance: tall, longish blonde hair, green eyes (never been seen in the same appearance)
Special Info (Do they have a friend there, do they like mangoes, are they special in any way?): I LIKE MANGOES. i'm a little insane (just a tad) i have a gun and a dagger
Crime (Why were they sent here?): held 300 students hostage and killed 5 students and 2 teachers and 1 small Dog

i was wondering a forest looking for food it was night the time i was mostly awake the sun light made me weaker for some reason. it was so much more peaceful at night espically when it was a full moon, i saw some weird chick saw of a random guys rats tail i burst into laughter then quickly quieted myself so i wasn't found out.

Last edited by Magic on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Happy ZOE!!)
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Number of posts : 114
Location : Standing right behind you with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around because that'll just make me angry
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:57 pm

I woke feeling refreshed, and sat up quickly. It was a dangerous thing to let down your guard on this God-forsaken planet. The full moon glimmered above me, lighting up the plain. I looked around to see if it was safe- I preferred not to make my transformations in public view- and, realizing that none of the few people in sight were looking at me, I began to change my shape to that of a leopard, when I saw a curious scene- a tall female hard at work sawing at a man's rat's tail, while another man stood behind them laughing. I agreed that the rat's tail looked disgusting, but the man seemed completely unaware of the girl, who was intent at her task. He was sitting in a tree, and she was on an odd raised mound of dirt.
I changed my mind, and instead transformed into a bumble bee. I buzzed over to the man standing behind them. I guessed that he was trying to look inconspicuous, but to me, it seemed he was failing. I was about to change back into my human form, when the grotty man in the tree finally noticed the girl behind him, and fell out of the tree in surprise.
The girl followed him down, and after exchanging some words with him, began to walk away.
I made a snap decision. I changed back to my human form, and impatiently brushed my loose hair from my face. I ran across to the maniacal girl with the knife. "Do you know him?" I asked curiously.
She glared at me, and as I watched her pretty blue eyes faded to white, and then regained colour as a pale violet, a little lighter than my hair. I stepped back in surprise, as the girl hissed, "Leave us alone!"
I frowned, but let her go as she sprinted in the opposite direction. I felt a prickling on the back of my neck. I turned quickly to see the tall, blonde man, who had laughed at the man with the rats tail. He was staring at me oddly. I bristled, instantly defensive. "What?"
He remained silent. Now I was getting really annoyed. My voice rose as I said again, "What?" Still, no answer. I had half a mind to fry him, but I controlled myself. "Never seen a bumblebee transform into a chick before???"
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm

"well" i said "it's new to me no matter how normal it may seem to you" i said and as i spoke she seemed to calm down so had the other crazy chick. i turned to look for her and i found her on the ground talking
"Well i think it's ok" she said out loud and the paused as if waiting for a response
"i dunno" she said "they don't seem dangerous" she paused again for longer this time "Well it's your fault we're in this damn place" man the chicks at this place really are crazy.
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Number of posts : 114
Location : Standing right behind you with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around because that'll just make me angry
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 pm

My normal personality kicked in and my vision clouded then went normal.
"It's your fault we're in this damn place." I spat at the voice. The old guy with the blonde hair gave me a look. I made a root wrap around his foot and tg him upside down.
"What are you looking at retard?" I snapped.
"Your talking to yourself...strange chick dude."
I dropped the man and looked over to the guy now without a rat's tail.
"Sorry about your rat's tail. It was disgusting and had to go!"
He reached around and felt the back of his head.
"Ah! Crazy bitch!" he shouted.
"I did you a favor." I said.
He grabbed a dagger and stuck it to my throat.
"You don't. Touch. The rat's tail."
"Get off me!" I shouted sending an electric current through the dagger and zapping him. He fell to the ground.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:54 pm

stop making me an idiot!

I flung myself back onto my feet. Holding my rats tail in my hand I looked up at the girl. A smile stretched wide across her face. I snarled, reaching for the dagger I had in my waist.
"You're going to pay for that, bitch!"
"I think you mean to say thank you?" The girl laughed.
I growled once more. I had had enough. Anger filled up my inside. My nostrils flared. Storm clouds rolled in, as if out of no where, above us. Momentarily the girl looked surprised, but she did well hiding it. I took a small step backwards before running forward and launching myself at her. She was going down.

Midway through the air my body transformed into that of a leopards. I hit her with such force she was knocked to the ground. On any other person on this planet the force would have knocked them out, or winded them at least. But not her. The girl rose from the ground immediately and started throwing punches at me. I bit and scratched her, and stabbed at and kicked her ferociously, transforming back and forth from human to leopard as I did so. She wasn't as strong as me, nor as skilled. She was almost though. And considering my ability to copy moves and skills from people I see, that astounded me. Where I had learned how to fight with no training, she had had to. Every more she did I replicated just the same afterward. Eventually, I had her pinned to the ground.
"Ha." I exclaimed, holding a dagger to her throat.
Amidst my victory, I didn't see what the girl was doing. I got the biggest surprise of my life when a bolt of lightening came down from the sky and hit me. Of course, as I was holding her, the lightening also hit her too. It struck hard, knocking us from our feet and into the air. We flew for what seemed like forever before crashing down on the hard rock, dozens of meters away. We both groaned. It felt like my whole body was bruised. We both lay there for a couple of minutes. Not of us said a word, and none of us certainly kept the fight going.

With the last ounce of strength I had left I turned the sky from dark black to bright blue once again. This time, with no electric currents in the atmosphere. The girl noticed, but said nothing. I didn't either. Eventually, we both rose from the ground and looked back at each other. I didn't know what to do. I don't think she did either. We were too sore to continue to fight. I shrugged my shoulders and held out my hand, wincing.
"I'm Shae."
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 am

I hadn't felt the need to interfere as I watched the two fight. I had been surprised by the shapeshifting- the man seemed to prefer the leopard as a form, just as I did. And he could also control the weather, it seemed. An interesting combination.
After the freak storm he had caused, he seemed too exhausted to do anything except introduce himself to the strange girl. She watched him warily before saying, "I'm Willow." She didn't make any move to take the offered hand. Her eyes were back to a bright azure. There was something strange about that chick...
I shook my head. I didn't care. I decided I liked the two fighters- they looked pretty strong, even if Willow was a bit... odd. I skipped lightly up to them, and said. "Hello, Shae, Willow. Impressive fighting!"
They both looked confused. I was glad- better if they didn't feel superior to me. "My name is Akki." I pointed at Shae. "And you stole my power!"
He looked even more perplexed, and at the same time indignant. "Hey! I didn't steal anything!"
I laughed lightly. "I know. But look!" Quickly, I changed from human to leopard and back again. Then, to show that I could do more than one form, I also changed speedily to a hoop snake, a leaf tiger, and a mouse. He looked impressed. "What?" I asked, curious. "Can you only do one form?"
He shook his head. "No, I can do all that. But not so quickly!"
I smiled. "What else can you do?"
He shrugged. "Just control the weather... A little."
I grinned at him. "More than a little, from the looks of that. You called up that storm, and then the lightning-"
At that point, Willow broke in. "No, the lightning was me. I can do lightning, earth, and also... this." She closed her eyes, and within seconds I was looking down at a copy of myself. I laughed. "Impressive!" I changed my form as well, to look like her. It was as if we'd switched bodies!
She shook her, well, my head. "This is weird." She changed back. Shae laughed. "You think it's weird for you??" He asked, only half joking. I changed my form back as well- I wasn't comfortable being so tall. "So can you only do people?" I asked her.
She nodded. I was about to speak when I remembered the other man, who was watching us. "What about you?" I asked, curiously. "Do you have any powers?"
He nodded. "I can move air and water." He said it simply, as if it were no big deal. But it was pretty impressive. "What's your name?" I asked.
"Sam." He replied, smiling as if at some private joke.
I nodded. "And why are you here?"
He smiled wryly. "A large bank and several pretty gruesome murders," He replied.
I frowned. I didn't know why I was being so friendly. It was as if something was making me calm. I looked around suspiciously. "And, do any of you have some sort of... influence.... over people?"
Sam shifted, and I noticed the movement out of the corner of my eye. I was about to turn to him, when Willow leapt up and screamed, "It doesn't matter! I don't know why I'm even bothering to talk to you... you... miscreants!"
I didn't know the reason for the sudden mood change, but I wasn't going to stand by and let myself be insulted! I put on a sad face, and said mockingly to Shae, "OH, no. She called us... MISCREANTS!"
Willow sneered at me, and then stormed off into the distance. I shrugged at Shae, who was looking questioningly at me. He moved to stand, and winced as his sore muscles protested.
I smacked my forehead. "Silly me. Let me help you with that!" I bent over him, and quickly removed the bruises which caused him such pain. Suddenly, my tummy rumbled. I laughed, and told the other two, "If either of you care, I'm going to find some food." They nodded, but didn't reply. I changed into my wolf form and began to search for something that I could eat. As my short legs carried me away from them, I felt quite proud. I think I had established a friendship or two- but since I didn't completely trust them, I had also managed to keep my third, equally powerful, magic secret.
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 am

All of a sudden i was back in my body and i was storming off.
"Huh? Last thing i remember is meeting Sam. What did you do?" I asked the voice angrily. It laughed half-heartedly.
"We don't have time to make friends. We need to escape and kill those people who put us in here."
"So how do i kill you in that case?" I snapped at the voice. "If we, i mean I am going to spend the rest of my life here, i am going to do it happily."
I turned around and walked back to the group.
"I'm sorry about that." I mumbled.
"Right...." Shae said.
I looked over at the wolf who was sniffing at the ground. It had to be Akki.
"You trying to find food?" I asked sweetly. Akki simply rolled her eyes and nodded.
"Here." I said, concentrating on the patch of soil infront of her. Suddenly a little plant sprouted from the ground and and prodeced a few berries. Akki morphed back into her human for and picked off the berries.
"Impressive..." She said. "There exactly ripe as well."
I just grinned. I enjoyed hearing praise. Akki then changed the subject.
"What was that little spaz before about?" She asked.
"Um..." I didn't want to tell them that i have a voice inside my head that sometimes takes over my body and randomly kills people. "Nothing. I am just a bit stressed at the moment. That's all."
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:32 am

I watched as the girl, well, wolf, ran off. I looked at Sam, questioningly. He stayed silent. I looked at the ground. I looked at the sky. I hummed. He still stayed silent.
"Well, I suppose I'll see you round." I finally declared, turning around and bounding off in the form of a wolf. I didn't even wait for the man's response. I'm sure if I had, it would have been a nod. As I ran I thought about what a strange planet this really was. Not only were we all the crime doing people, the murderers, we were just plain old misfits. Emphasizing my point just as I thought this I ran past Willow. She was talking to her self, yelling. And she was hitting her head. Hard.

I skidded to a halt, turning into my human form as I did so. Yet again. She was walking back and forth muttering to herself. While hitting her head. I watched her questioningly. She didn't notice me. Willow continued pacing back and forth staring at the ground. I coughed and shuffled my feet on the ground.
"Um, Willow?" I asked.
"What!?" She snapped back at me. I don't think I had ever seen anyone as angry as she was now.
This caused me to snap. I was being nice to her. I was never nice. To anyone! And the one time I am being nice, what do I get in return!? Angry, mood swinging, bitches who cut off my rats tails. I loved my rats tail. It was me! And now I felt bald!
"Now, listen, you, crazy bitch, I've had enough o-"
I was cut off mid sentence. Willow blinked. Suddenly all the anger had vanished from her eyes and she looked at me.
"Oh, hey...Shae, what's up?"
I stared at her. Astounded.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 am

"What the hell was that?!" Shae yelled.
"What?" Who know what the stupid otherside of me did to him.
"It's like you've got split personality disorder or something! I was being nice to you and then all of a sudden you yell at me and then now your all 'hi shae, what's up?!"
"Drama queen..." I laughed. "I told you, i am...not feeling very well."
"Ha! You said you were stressed!"
"Can't someone be not feeling well and stressed at the same time?" I asked, a grin spread across my face.
"You're so strange." He finally said.
"I get that a lot." I laughed but that had actually hit a nerve. I was never accpeted in my class or anywhere as a child because i was 'strange'.
"Stupid voice..." Then i realized i had spoked out loud. I blushed scarlet red and ran off into the trees.
"Look what you've done." I snapped at the voice as i was running.
"That was hilarious! You just made a complete arse of yourself in front of that guy."
"It's your freaking fault. It always is! Just go away." As i ran tears broke free and began to run down my cheeks. "Go!" I shouted. Suddenly i tripped over and fell on my face. I removed my face from the dirt and crawled over to a tree. I shoved my face into my hands and cried.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 am

I stood still, momentarily. Peering into the trees where Willow had ran. 'Stupid Voice', she had said. Maybe she was hearing voices. I froze. I had made her run off. I had made her cry. Crap. I didn't know what to do. I thought about going and talking to her. But what would I say. Who knows. I turned around and started walking back home. Who cares. Not me. Why was I worrying. This wasn't what I did. If I were being myself at the moment, she would be dead. She CUT off my rats tail, for no reason. I signed, before turning into a sparrow and flying back to my home in the trees. Something was seriously wrong with that girl.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:23 am

"It's okay willow." The voice said.
"Go away, seriously. I wish Shae had just killed me."
"Let's see how long you last without me..." There was an evil laugh in the back of my head and then...nothing.
Hello? I thought. Nothing still....All i could here in my head was my own thoughts. I stood up and wipped the tears from my cheek. A giant grin spread over my face. I began to skip out of the trees. For once in my life i didn't feel insane. I wanted to scream out 'i'm not insane!'. The emptiness in my head felt good. I skipped out into a small clearing and stopped. The clearing was rather nice. I looked around the clearing for any sign of people taking this spot for themselves. Suddenly, i spotted a large waterfall down the end.
"Oh my god! Yay!" I shrieked and began running towards the waterfall. Within minutes i was there. I knelt down and shoved my head beneathe the surface. It would have looked really really retarded if anyone was watching but it felt so good. I pulled my head out of the water and my wet hair flicked my back. The water was cool and refreshing and felt good on my skin. I never really took this kind of thing in when i had the voice in my head, but now that i wasn't distracted, i could enjoy the scenery and not have to worry about killing the next person i see. I wanted to stay in this spot forever. I stood up and turned around. This clearing was to be my home now. I raise the earth a little off from me and hollowed it out. The cave wasn't big and had enough room for me to splurge. I ran inside. From the cave door the waterfall was only a few metres away. I then raised a smalled mound and made grass sprout from it. It wasn't like the homes back on earth but it was cosy and felt like home.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:39 am

When I got back home I changed back into my human form. I sharpened my daggers for a while, putting as much time and care into them as I could. These daggers were what separated me from the dead. When I was sattisfied with their sharpness I crawled inside my home, pulling the make-shift door shut behind me. It shut with a crumble and a squeak. I sat down on a wooden chair and combed my hair with my hands. Without my rats tail I felt odd. But, I didn't really mind. I pulled the remains of it out from my pocket and studied it. The scraggly bits had fallen off, but it still resembled what it was. I signed and tucked it into my pocket again, thinking about today.

This morning I had been a loner, I had had no accomplices. Hell, I hadn't even spoken to anyone on this island. If I had of died, no one would have notices...or cared. But now, I had spoken to people. I had made sort of friends, and I had felt good about it. This was the beginning of my new life. I lied down on my bear skin hammock and closed my eyes, smiling. For once, on this damned planet, I was actually happy.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 am

I walked over to my grass bed and layed down. The grass made it feel softer, more bed-like. Before long my eyes grew heavy and i couldn't help but fall asleep. As i slept i dreamt of the voice. Well more, nightmared of the voice. It was almost like it's point of view. It was the day i robbed the bank. It felt like me, but i knew better. My other side looked into the relection of the bank vault, she had morphed into a guards. Her eyes were purple. Once inside the vault she or i or...i don't know, had changed back into ourselves...but her eyes were still purple. I wondered if this happened whenever she took my body. Soon enough i screamed at myself to wake up. My head was replaying the part where she massacred the band. She ran around slicing everyones throat.
Soon enough i woke up though. I was panting and covered in sweat. Through the doorway of the cave the water cascaded over the waterfall. I took of my cape and ran out to the cave. I dived into the running water and stayed there until i needed to breathe again. It was only twenty seconds after that i came up for air and got out of the river. I had done well to not end up floating down stream. The wind then began to blow softly and it made goosebumps rise on my skin i shivered and walked back into the cave.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 am

Okay, first of all, I had written a reply to Zoe's post earlier, but then Zabrina beat me... so I want to post that one anyway, and then I'll go to the next one.

"I had to admit, I was grateful for Willow. Fresh fruit was rare on this planet, and yet there was enough here that I didn't even have to become a smaller animals to be full.
Once I had finished stuffing myself unashamedly, I glanced up at Willow. "Okay, talk now. What's the deal with the freaky mood swings? You should have passed the hormonal teenager stage a long time ago."
She looked down, and visibly made the decision to trust us. "Would you believe me if I told you that there were voices in my head? Well, actually, just one voice."
I tried not to laugh, but I failed. I put on a high voice, and squeaked spookily, "The voices in my head are telling me to kill you...!"
Willow glared at me. "That's not funny. It's actually... true, I guess?" She nodded in Shae's direction. "He's lucky I just got the rat's tail!"
Shae didn't seem to completely believe her, but his attention was caught by that last statement. "Speaking of which, I think you owe me something!" He produced a knife, and went for Willow's hair. She jumped back, and glared a warning at him.
I shook my head in disgust. "I don't see what's so amazing about that thing, but if you loved it so much, why don't you grow it back?!"
He rolled his eyes. "Duh. I will. But for now..." He took another menacing step in Willow's direction.
I laughed. "Smart one. You're a shape-shifter... change your shape!""

Okay, now I'll move on. I just wanted to put that there!

Wow. We had known each other for all of an hour, and already people were having bitch fights! And one of them was a guy!
Willow had run off, in the direction of a waterfall I had discovered a few days ago. I decided to follow her, and keep her company. She seemed pretty worried about something. I was about to become a cheetah to follow her swiftly, when a hand on my shoulder stopped me. I spun around to see who had infiltrated my space like that, and saw a face that I recognized. I didn't know his name, but I had seen him terrorising others. He had a scar running across the length of his left cheekbone, and a copper stubble covering his chin. He had a closely cropped fuzz of auburn hair covering his scalp, and small blue eyes that twinkled as he sneered at me.
I met his gaze unblinkingly, and he grinned. "Hello, darlin'. I couldn't help but notice those lovely knives you're got." He gestured towards my wrists. I didn't reply as I waited for him to continue. "I think you should give them to me. In fact, I know you're going to give them to me, one way or another. And I'm sure one way will involve a lot less pain for you. Give them to me now, or I'm going to have to hurt you."
I blinked. Was he mentally damaged? He seemed to think that because I was a young girl, albeit a young girl with sharp knives living on a planet for those deemed unfit to spend time in society, he could bully me.
I narrowed my eyes. "Or, we could look at it from my point of view. Either you back off NOW, or..." I smiled, "You can have a matching scar on the other side of your cheek."
He laughed. That was mistake number two for him. I hate being laughed at. Without giving any warning, I unsheathed both knives, and leaped at him. He stumbled backwards as I hit him, and then glared and stepped towards him. Without giving him a chance, I distracted him with one hand while the other slashed a thin, deep cut on his previously unmarred cheek.
He stepped back again, and pressed a hand to the slash, which was oozing blood, creating crimson trails down his face. Then, he shook his hand and wiped it across his wifebeater, before advancing again.
I shook my head. He didn't learn quickly. I needed to show him exactly why he should leave me alone. I sheathed my knives in a single movement, as he was still regaining his equilibrium. Then, once again, I transformed, this time into a heavy lion. I leaped at his chest, this time knocking him to the ground as he stared at me with a stunned look on his face. I turned human again, and found myself standing over him. I watched him for a moment, and saw he was too stunned to attack me. I sent a fireball at him, then split it at the last second, creating a ring of fire which burned without fuel. I would let it go in a minute- I just wanted to prevent him from following me. I couldn't resist a parting comment. "Next, time, quit while you're not too far behind, dickhead."
With that, I ran after Willow, wanting some friendly-ish company. I took the form of a snow leopard as I ran, and quickly approached her clearing. When I was close, I took my silver-haired human form, and walked towards her. I could feel her at the edge of the waterfall. When I broke through the trees, I smiled to see a small cave which she had created and decorated with greenery.
Suddenly, a small gasp came from the waterfall. I hadn't made my presence known, and she couldn't have seen me from my position. I ran to the edge of the waterfall, just in time to see Willow tumble from the edge.
I didn't even pause to think. Instinctively, I changed my form to a dragon- I had long since discovered that I could become anything that I wanted, as long as it had only physical powers, not magical. I followed Willow with a single beat of my powerful wings, and dove into the waterfall after her.
She had obviously not thought to use her earth powers to create a ledge for herself, and I was glad. Hitting anything at that speed would kill her- especially the bottom of the chasm. I sped down the length of the drop, and caught Zoe seconds before she hit either the glacial water or the rocks below. My sharp talons cut her skin, but I couldn't help that as I lifted her gently back towards the sky.
I was surprised. The whole time, the only noise she had made was that soft gasp at the start- she was pretty brave. When I set her down outside her makeshift house, she was barely conscious. I tended the wide but shallow wounds I myself had unintentionally inflicted on her, and then she fainted. I sat patiently beside her as I waited for her to awaken.

BTW, Zab, you beat me to the post, again! Thank you so much for not making another one which was related to what I was writing- It would suck to have to delete THAT one!!!!

Last edited by some_random2 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 am

I woke to the sound of birds twittering outside. I rolled off the hammock, groaning. My whole body still hurt from yesterday's fight against Willow. My stomach growled. God, I was starving. I looked at my watch, it read 6:27. Of course, I wasn't sure if that was right. Not many others on this planet had a watch. I strode out the door, before turning into a leopard and crawling down the tree in search of food.

After I had easily located, killed and eaten a deer I set off. Living life on the planet was easy, no one had jobs and most of the days were spent roaming. I spent all my time roaming. I walked through forests, bushes and deserts and past many people I guessed were new to the planet. People were always being dropped off. Eventually I decided it was time to go home. It was getting dark, and soon the canibals would start coming out. I didn't want to deal with them today. I turned around to leave, but stopped mid in my tracks. I had found myself just inches from a girl's face. I gasped and looked at her squinting. The moon gave little light,but I managed to see her face. It was Willow.
"Willow?" I asked.
"I want a re-match." She snarled.
"Haven't you had enough losing?" I laughed. My voice was confident, but I didn't know whether I could last another fight. She was very strong, and even if she wasn't as strong as me I was pretty weak at the moment.
"I want a rematch."
"Fine." I sighed. Willow wasted no time. Immediately after I answered she launched herself at me and threw punch after punch. I didn't even have to block her this time, her punches were weak.
"Are you sure you wanted this re-match?" I laughed. She kicked at me more, but I easily moved out of the way. Not only was she weak, she was slow.
I grabbed her foot midway through a kick and pulled it upwards. She crashed down on the ground, not even attempting to get up. Last time she had risen immediately from an attack even worse that this, what was wrong with her now. I walked over to her and held my hand out. She took it and I pulled her to her feet.
"What. Was. That?" I questioned, astounded that someone previously so strong had been so weak, and given up so easily.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm

"Oh no." I said, worry in my tone.
Let's see how long you last without me. The words echoed through my head. She had always taken over just before the fights started. She had always be then vicious bloodthirsty one that had usually one the fights.
"What's wrong?" Shae asked.
"I'm going to die!" I shrieked. I began hyperventilating.
"What?! What do you mean you're going to die?"
"She's not here anymore. She's gone and now I'm going to get killed on this planet. I can't fight for shit!"
"Who's not here?"
"The voice, her. The thing that has been taking over my life, the one who got me stuck here. She's gone!"
"What the hell are you talking about?!" Shae snapped.
"I have a voice in my freaking head that takes over my freaking life and was the one that had the fight with you earlier. What colour was my eyes when i had the fight?"
"Like I remember! I think they were like purple." I could tell he was really confused.
"What colour are my eyes now?" I asked.
"Blue. So i was fighting your other...self. You do have split personality disorder, only i didn't think this is what it usually meant."
"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm

"And...how does that mean you're going to die?"
"Because I can't fight for shit! You heard me!"
"I'm sure you can... Anyway, I can teach you if you want."
"Um. Okay?" She said hesitantly.
"Oh. Umm... When do you want to start?" I said confused. I hadn't expected her to agree, if anything my offer was a joke.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

I watched, incredulously, as Willow fought Shae. First of all, she had no business fighting him right after she'd almost died- she was too weak! But even without that disadvantage, she had been softer than when she fought before. As I listened to her explanation, more and more things fell into place- the mood swings, the talking, the sudden gumbiness in falling into the waterfall.
I was surprised as Shae offered to teach her to fight. I knew Willow was wrong about her weakness. She had great potential, but had never had a chance to learn any technique. Her other personality had left her defenseless- probably a cruel tactic to force Willow to beg it back.
Suddenly, I felt a large group of people, at least 30, approaching. That was a rare gathering here. I turned in their direction, and saw a huge mob of people approaching us. They were angry, and their leader was the redheaded man from before.
I cursed, and ran towards Willow and Shae. They had noticed the crowd, too, and were wondering at it. I quickly explained what had happened before, and smiled as Sam joined us. I finished my narrative with, "I think he's a little annoyed- and he wants revenge."
My suspicions were confirmed when the mob stopped about 20 metres away. We stood watching them, and the leader spoke, facing me. "We don't want freaks like you here. And since we can't make you leave, you can either hide, and never both me again, or... die. You beat me before through trickery, but trust me. You won't do it again."
I sighed. Again with the difficult choices! "Oh, how brave of you. You come to confront me courageously, backed by at least two dozen people! One against 30, it'll be a close fight."
He laughed wickedly. "That's right." He didn't seem to be very bright! I prepared myself to bring fire, and was surprised to see Shae become a leopard beside me, and Willow and Sam prepare for a fight. I turned to them. "Don't bother. This is stupid!"
I decided the best way to get rid of them was to scare them. I chose my form from before- the dragon. I flew over them as they gaped and several gasped, and then brought my other power from with, and cast a great bloom of flames across the gathering, making sure to prevent it from hitting my friends. The mob had held as a great beast from legend attacked them, but this broke their spirit- a few stood their ground, some backed away slowly, but most turned and fled.
Unsurprisingly, the redhead man was left standing with two or three supporters left behind him. He glared at me, as I changed back to my human form. I smiled wickedly. "Hmmm. Yes, that seemed to even the odds a bit!" I brought a small fireball to life, and held it dramatically between my hands. "Are you ready to fight yet??"
He glared at me, sensing defeat this time. "We'll finish this, sometime. And I'll beat your stupid sorcery!"
I rolled my eyes as he, too, left the scene, though not running as others had. The others began to smile- they had been prepared for, but not looking forward to, a fight. I shook my head. "He was serious. He'll be back. And they won't be scared so easy!"
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

"Want me back yet? I will be back for the fight wheather you're ready or not." The voice cackled inside my head. I fell to the ground an dug my nails into the side of my head.
"Go away!" I cried. "Just leave, please!"
"Is she talking to us?" Shae asked as he turned back into his muscle-bound self.
"No." Akii said quietly.
"Keep away from me." I snapped.
"Is she talking to us, now?" Shae asked again.
"Yes!" I said, looking up at them desperately. "Please, leave."
"I thought i was training you?" Shae said.
"Not anymore." I stood up and ran to my cave. I closed it behind me and drew my knife. I wanted to die so badly. Shae should have killed me in battle, I should have just drowned in the river. Why is dying so difficult?
I tightened my grip around the knife and put it to my throat.
"You go or we both go." I screamed.
"Don't be a drama queen." The voice snapped. A flash of the reflection of her eye went through my mind.
"Don't ever come back!"
"Don't do anything irrational." The voice panicked.
"Than leave." I spat, removing the knife from my throat. I calmed slightly knowing i had the upper hand.
"No." The voice said. "You need me."
"No i don't." As the words escaped my lips I dug the knife into my stomach. I began to gasp and my sight was blacking out. There was a sudden crash. The last thing i saw was the wall of the cave blowing up and Akki ran to my side.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 pm

"Shit!" I screamed. "What the hell have you done?"
Willow's eyes glazed over. She couldn't hear me, or see me. I knelt over her- there was time for swearing later. I placed my hands over the grievous wound, and yanked the dagger out- it would be a little pointless to heal and then kill her but pulling it out.
Next, I made sure there was no dirt inside- I didn't want infection. Finally, I began to knit the flesh and skin back together, and the stomach. The worst damage, apart from the obvious gaping wound, was the leaking stomach acids. I erased them and protected the other internal organs, just as Willow opened her intense purple eyes. I slapped the bitch across the face, and then jumped back. I had recognized the difference between the two personalities.
She hissed at me, wordlessly. I brought another fireball into life, and threw it at her. I suddenly realised what Willow had done- killed herself to get rid of the altar ego. It obviously hadn't worked- stupid, meddling me.
I grabbed the girl, and began to drag her towards the waterfall. "Give her back, or you'll both die."
She rolled her eyes. "Not that again! Get a new idea!" I gave her a slight shove, and she stumbled but caught herself. The shock seemed to give the real Willow the strength to return. I jumped forward and slapped the now blue-eyed girl again.
"What was that for??" She cried. "I'm me again!"
I glared at her. "Idiot! You tried to frickin' kill yourself!"
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 pm

I watched the madness unfold in silence. There wasn't much for me to say. When Willow ran into the cave I figured she was just crying as before. I wouldn't know what to do. I stayed. It was only when I heard screaming and shouting from both Willow and Akki that I ran in. What I found was shocking. Willow lay on the ground, a dagger in her stomach. Her guts were spilling everywhere, literally. I gasped. Hesitating for only a fraction of a second, Akki preceeded to fix the wounds. When Willow eventually awoke, there was alot of screaming going on between the two. They were both angry, and I was extremely confused. Eventually, once I knew they were bothfine I went to walk away.
"Oi. Where do you think you're going?" Akki snapped at me.
I looked back confused. "What?"
"Don't think this isn't you're problem. Willow has a problem, she just attempted to kill herself! For God's sake! Now is NOT the time for a toilet break."
I sighed and turned back around. So this is what it felt like to have friends. Joy.
"Well, what do you want me to do?"
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:56 am

I want you both to leave me alone, so I can go die in silence now. I thought angrily. I walked up to Akki and poked her shoulder for attention. She turned around. "What?" I quickly slapped her over the face.
"What the hell was that?" She snapped.
"Why didn't you let me die?" I shouted.
"This is the thanks i get?" I slapped her again. "Stop that."
The voice in my head began to laugh.
"Shut up!" I shrieked.
"Why shou-" Akki said
"Not you, the stupid voice." I interupted. It felt strange telling people about the voice, no-one had known, ever.
"What's it saying?" Shae asked curiously.
"She was laughing at me and Akki fighting." I explained.
"It was pretty amusing." Shae laughed.
"You can shut up too." I sneered.
"Hmmm...." Akki mused.
"What?"
"Well, multiple personality disorder is a mental disease. I wonder if i can 'fix' it." Akki's idea hit me like a boulder. I smile broke off accross my face and excitement overwhelmed me and i began to jump up and down happily. Suddenly i realized this wasn't just just normal multiple personality disorder. It was like having two people in the one body. Constantly fighting for control.
"It's a possiblity." Shae said.
"We could try. I'm not sure if it would work." I said, saddened by the fact that it probably wouldn't work.
"Okay, lets try." Akki said. "Lay down on the mound over there."
"My bed?"
"Yes, that."

I wandered over to my mound of dirt and grass and laid down. Akki sauntered over and put her hands over my body and shut her eyes in concerntration. A minute went by and nothing happened.
"I'm still here..." The voice giggled.
"Is it working?" I asked Akki, ignoring the voice.
"You tell me." Akki said. All of a sudden something snapped in me and the worst pain i ever fel drove itself through my viens. I shut my eyes and cried out in agony and began to writhe in agony. It felt like something was being pushed into me, more like trying to squeeze a rock into your back in hopes it would become a permanent part of your body.
"What's happening to her?" Shae asked.
"I don't know." Akki said, her voice sounded genuinly concerned. "Maybe it's working. Just let her fight her internal battle by herself, i think that's all we can do."
Their voices were faint and i only just caught them.
"I'm not going anywhere." The voice hissed, although it sounded like it was having trouble with something. Suddenly i heard i high pitched scream in my head and then silence. I opened my eyes and the pain ceased. I sat up slowly and looked at Akki and Shae who where looking at me strangly. Akki then slapped me over the face.
"Why did you do that?" I snapped.
"Oh, it's you." Akki said. "Your eye colour...it changed."
"What do you mean changed?" I hissed and ran out to the waterfall.
"That's not all that has changed." Shae mumbled.

I knelt by the water and stared at my reflection in disbelief. My eyes had gone a darker blue with a hint of purple in it. That wasn't all that had changed however. Flowing gently in the breeze was my straight blue hair. I screamed and jumped back from the waters edge.
"Is this some kind of joke?!" I screamed. I looked at Akki and Shae who buckled over with laughter.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: