Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasination

+2
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Assasination Empty Assasination

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Okay, just a random idea.

Plot: okay, so, the world had evolved...yada yada yada...creatures like Vampires, dwarfs, elves, etc have inhabited earth. They are looking to see who will rule earth for a while. There is a large war going on to decide it. But worse of all there is still a king and he is very corrupt. He is trying to kill of all the humans to create a 'pure' race. He has a massive army, l'army de la mort (Army of the dead)
If they manage to defeat the king and his evil army thingo...who will win?

Name: Aurora Wood
Race: vampire (i'm getting better at this original thing.)
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 50kg
Powers: Influence natural elements (wind, earth, fire, water, electricity, ice, etc)
Appearance: Long straight, blond hair. Dark red eyes. Grey singlet shirt and black track pants, black cape.
Back ground info: Turned vampire two hundred years ago, have been immortal since. Parents died two hundred years ago. Is now a skilled assassin. Travels with a witch, Clara, (normally takes form of a cat). Is planning to assassinate the king.

Layout-
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Powers (Keep to a minumum of 3):
Appearance"
Back ground info:

Start:
The scent filled my lungs. Human. I hadn't had a decent drink in a week or two and i was getting weak.
"Clara?" I asked the cat prancing beside me. There was a poof of smoke beside me and my best friend Clara turned into her natural form of a witch.
"What is it Aurora?" She asked.
"I need to feed." I sighed.
"Really, it's only been..." She began counting on her fingers. "Oh my god!"
"Big deal. I think i should though. We should go."
We walked off and I tracked the scent ahead of me.

Eh...you asked for it Hayley.

Last edited by XoX-Strigoi-XoX on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Assasination Empty Re: Assasination

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Name: Alissa Aventine
Race: Elf (yay for elves!!)
Height: 155cm
Weight: 47kg
Powers: Control over animals, influencing air and earth, minor healing and the ability to turn into a...wolf. (I don't know!!)
Appearance: Long blonde hair, bright green eyes, thin, short... Wears different shades of brown, light brown shirt, dark-brown pants, light-brown boots, dark brown hairband.
Back ground info: Was born into a rich elven family, but they were corrupted by the government and ran away four years ago. Tends to keep to herself and has great skills with a...knife?

Continued start:
I yawned and stretched as I rose from the makeshift bed I had made in the trees the previous night. I heard voices coming from below me, I glanced down and immediately recognised the people below me. I had heard about these two from the animals of the forest, Aurora Wood and her cat/witch friend Clara. "Hmm..." I hummed and leant against the top of the tree, content to observe the situation unfolding below me. "I need to feed..." I heard and I glared. I hated the habits of vampires, though I suppose I could not blame them. "Hmm..." I murmured again.
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Name:
Elizabeth James (just call her Elmo)
Race:
Vampire
Height:
5'7"
Weight:
48kg
Powers:
Fire Bender
Back ground info:
Elmo was turned into a vampire 4 years back, and has actually enjoyed it ever since. She is a very happy person and is very optimistic. The only thing she hates is the thirst, but she gets over that.

I skipped very at a very fast speed into a little forest. I smiled as I saw other vampires there... and elf... and a witch. Such a normal combination... not. I skipped up towards them, smiling widely and then waved my hand in all of their faces and yelled "HELLO!" I was very high at that moment. I had just drunk ALOT of blood, and blood made me really high. It was like I was drunk, except I wouldn't get sick afterward.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-03-07

https://vampireacademyforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:40 pm

My ears suddenly picked up some sound above me. I looked up and there was some elf above me. I jumped up quickly -thank you vampire senses and skills- and grabbed her by the neck.
"Who are you?" I snapped. She poked her tongue out at me. "Don't mess with me elf!"
"Alissa." She answered.
"What are you doing?"
"Why should i answer to you vampire?" Alissa spat.
"Little-" My threat was drowned out when i heard Clara 'meow' below me. I was then remembered my burning throat and this elf seemed very appetizing. I think she noticed me change.
"Don't you even think about it!" She hissed.
"Apparently elf blood is very tasty." I could feel my mouth watering and ran my tongue over my fangs. I was so thirsty. I heard a poof and then Clara was beside me.
"Don't waste your energy on the stupid elf." She said, giving Alissa a death stare. It took every ounce of my self control but i let go of Alissa and jumped down from the tree. Clara followed me and poofed back into a cat. She ran beside me. I stormed off into the forest. I had lost the human scent thanks to the stupid elf.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:48 pm

"DON'T HARM THE ELF!" I yelled, still smiling. Instead, I took the elf out of her hands and through her away. She would live.
"Who the yell are you?" asked the vampire.
"I'm Elmo," I said, and I watched as she laughed at my name, "Shut up! Don't let me guess what your name is," I said, still on the verge of laughing from my high.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-03-07

https://vampireacademyforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Name: Magic (Maggie) Gumdrop
Race: forest nymph
Height: 40cm
Weight: 2kg
Powers: i am immune to most manipulative magic i was fast, agile, i could fly, i had a sling shot with small sharp objects to project a people, i could control earth and animals but only the good ones and i had at least 5 daggers hidden around my body i fought with two at a time. i could blend into my surroundings,
Back ground info: 8 years old when family was killed by humans. i ran deeper into the forest to hide last remaining heir to royal family, became guardian of the forest
Appearance: i had leaf green eyes. my clothes mainly consisted of leaves and flower petals. i wore a small belt which held a pouch with my ammunition in it and two of my daggers hung off my belt two others were strapped to my calves. i had long wavy brown hair which was very thick and it hung to my hips i had a very confident attitude that people could notice. hidden well around my neck was a pouch that held my most treasured possessions, most of them very magical and rare.
other info: since i am guardian of the forest i had almost an unbreakable hold on my part of the forest. only the strongest magic users could beat the bond of a guardian and her forest.

I sat up high in my nest far above any danger enjoying my breakfast of berries. forest nymphs couldn't eat meat it was like our poison, although it couldn't kill us it made us very sick, but luckily we could smell even the smallest piece of meat even if it was disguised by many other scents. i was enjoying the lovely morning sun, it was my eleventh birthday. i was now officially an adult. i closed my eyes and listened to the forest. i heard a commotion and i saw a elf in my tree it looked like it had jumped onto the tree. i had felt the trees pain. "stupid elf" i muttered

Last edited by Magic on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Number of posts : 114
Location : Standing right behind you with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around because that'll just make me angry
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Name: Ariel
Race: Pixie
Height: About two feet.
Weight: Skinny
Powers: Same as in the other RP (Illusion... can sense and change how people and animals see, hear, smell, feel things, etc. She can also change their size and weight. Can also change her own appearance physically, and make anyone light enough to fly, and levitate some objects, although some are too heavy for her.) I know, I know, but I liked it! She also has healing powers, mental and physical. She's also really fast when flying or running, and doesn't tire easily (But that's just pixieness. Not magic.).
Appearance: Blonde hair, shoulder length and straight, and blue eyes. Quite short, obviously, with translucent wings. She wears a pale blue dress and no shoes, and carries a pouch which has her things in it. She has great eyesight, sense of smell, and hearing (where else am I meant to write this?)
Back ground info: She has no cool, dramatic story. She lives in the forest, and survives. She gets really bored with just flying around all day, and wants something to do.

I was gliding over the canopy, when I saw a flash of colour. A forest nymph was sitting in one of the trees, finishing her meal. Her berries looked juicy and delicious, making my mouth water. I hadn't eaten in a few days. Suddenly, I heard a noise below her as somebody leapt into her tree, and I saw her look down sharply. She looked unhappy.

Last edited by some_random2 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:03 am

*Ignoring hayley's post as it made no sense. Read the posts Hayley. Also when deciding your powers guys, keep it to a minimum of three. It's seriously annoying. It seems like your just going 'hmmm...have i missed any other possible powers?' KEEP IT TO A MINIMUM!!!!*

I searched for the lost scent of human blood. I was now very frustrated.
"I should have killed the stupid elf!" I moaned. Clara meowed.
"Your so annoying!" I snapped. Clara suddenly poofed and was her normal witch self.
"How?" She asked.
"I can't even have a normal conversation with you because you always a freaking cat! I feel like a lunatic."
"You are a lunatic." I pushed Clara into a tree...hard.
"Ow!" She shrieked. I sighed.
"I'm sorry." I said. "I'm just tired and thirsty."
"It's okay." She started mumbling some incantation and her arm twinkled.
"What you doing?" I asked.
"You broke my arm. Cons of having a vampire for a best friend." We laughed.
All of a sudden i had it. The scent, and it was close.
"Stay here." I commanded Clara. She just nodded. I ran as fast as i could and within seconds i found it. I hadn't notice but the human was with a dwarf and another witch. The dwarf would be easy to get away as they are deathly afraid of vampires. The witch however would be difficult. They walked caually along between the trees. I knew what to do. I snuck up gracefully behind the human and grabbed her from behind, covering her mouth. Neither the witch or the dwarf noticed. YAY!!! I ran off with the human and took her into a bush. I took my hand off her mouth and just before she could speak i dug my fangs into her throat. The warm blood pulsed into my mouth. I wave of relief washed over me and after i while i stopped drinking. The human was unconcious but not dead. Within an hour she would be upright with only a slight bit of nausea and hysteria. I chose not to kill my victims.
I ran back to Clara grinning.
"Piece of cake!" I said gleefully. She just shook her head.
"So, any plans with the king's assasination yet?" She asked
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:12 am

If you're talking to me, Zozo, mine kind of ARE limited to three...

I lowered myself down to a few feet above the ground. The forest nymph had leapt down to accost the dazed elf. She was glaring at her, as she snapped angrily, "Stay away from my tree!"
I couldn't help laughing- she looked so tiny and fierce. It didn't help that I was about her height. I felt taller, because of my flying. That was all that mattered.
The elf was looking confusedly at the nymph. "...what?" she mumbled.
I sniggered. The elf was seriously out of it- not the best state to be in when you're dealing with an enraged nymph. They were famous for their temper.
Luckily, the nymph seemed to have decided that the elf was not worth it, and with a flick of her hair, she went back up to finish her breakfast. I flew down to the elf, and seeing that she was slightly concussed, I healed her. She looked surprised, and stood up, before promptly falling flat on her butt. I smiled. "It's okay... a lot of creatures are a bit woozy after a healing."
The elf looked disgruntled. "No, that's just me. Who are you?"
I smiled. "My name's Ariel. And I'm a pixie. Who are you?"
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:25 am

Not talking about you Momo, and i thought my name was Zody? lol

I heard a thud in the distance.
"I think the stupid elf just landed on her butt!" I snickered.
"Um, the plan..." Clara said.
"Yeah, i'm thinking, you help me get past the army of gayness and then me and my awsum vampire running skills run i an break his neck!"
"Aurora...that's such a stupid plan." She snapped. My heart sank. I had spent all of two minuted thinking it up. "We need something good."
"You think of something then!" I snapped.
"Fine, phase one- blend in..."
"What do you mean?"
"Join l'armee de la mort." She explained.
"What?!"
"Just go with it. phase two- get promoted so much that we become personal guards," I listened intently. Clara was always the brain."Phase three-then we kill him."
"How is that better than mine?"
"We won't draw attention to ourselves."
"Oh," I muttered. There was a silence. I always said the stupidest things. I made my hand in the form of a turtle swimming.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Awkward silence turtle..." I muttered.
"Um... okay." I felt like an idiot again.
"Ha-bleh." We both started laughing.
"Your such an idiot!" She said with a playful punch in the arm.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 am

Yeah. I was thinking of that, too. Oh, and I think we should join the groups together, because I find it slightly annoying to have two storylines to follow. Agreed?

The elf gulped. I felt special, because I didn't normally intimidate people. A lot of the time, when they saw me, they told me how cute I was. I glared at the memory, and the elf looked even more frightened. "A-Alissa," she stammered. "And I'm an elf."
I rolled my eyes. "I kind of figured, dipshit."
She looked worried. "Oh, really? Was it the ears?" She nervously fingered the pointy tips of her ears.
Once again, my eyes made a circuit of their sockets. "Nah. It's the big sign you're wearing."
She looked down. "Hey! I'm not wea- Oh, you were kidding."
I nodded. "Yeessss. Doooo I maakkke morrre seeennnseee ifff IIII speeaaak sloooooowlllly?" I replied mockingly.
She smiled, "Yes, actually."
I heard a giggle from above. The nymph was perched on a branch, watching our exchange. I opened my mouth to speak to her, when suddenly I sniffed. I could smell a bitter, salty scent- fresh blood. Fresh human blood.
I sprang into the air. "Vampire," I hissed. Odious creatures. I was grateful that vegetarians, like me, and the nymphs, were disgusting to them. The more meat something ate, the more tasty their blood was.
I found it despicable that vampires fed off living creatures. A plant had been discovered which could feed vampires and sustain them, but some vampires chose not to- I didn't understand why. Maybe it was because vampires didn't feel a connection to living things, like I did.
I took off to find the vampire. If it was planning on killing it's prey, I would have to stop it. I heard a light sound, and looked behind me in surprise. The nymph and elf were following. Maybe they were planning on helping me? Or maybe they were just bored. I didn't mind, as long as they didn't get in my way. They kept up easily, because the nymph could fly like me, and elves were notoriously quick.
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:47 pm

We were still laughing when i caught the scent of something else, someone i knew and two i didn't. Two that smelt repulsive.
I covered my nose.
"What's up Aurora?" Clara asked.
"There's a smelly pixie and a nymph coming this way...and that stupid elf!"
"We should go." Clara said helping me up.
"Bloody pixie smells like she need's to take a bath!" I snapped. Clara laughed and helped me up. We were just about to start walking when there was a rattle in the bush behind us. I took a risk and inhaled. I immediately started coughing.
"AH! Smelly pixie in the bush!" I then started to smirk. "Does the pixie like fire? or will she come out?"
The elf stepped out first, glaring at me.
"Nice to see you again Alissa." I hissed. The pixie and a nymph now flew out of the bush.
"Disgusting vampire." The pixie mumbled.
"Hey! You're the one desperatly in need of a bath!"
"You wanna fight, punk?" The nymph said. Her hands above her face and throwing air-punched.
"Aw, so cute." I laughed. "But shoo flies, don't bother me again." I made a flicking gesture in the air and a large gust or wind blew towards the nymph and pixie. The nymph fell back into the bush and the pixie flew against the wind...looking like a retard. I turned around and started walking away.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:43 pm

She did not just call me cute. i thought angrily and with that i huge gust of wind blew me away and the vampire started to walk away tree branches shot around the vampire and trapped her like she was in a cage.
"awwww the cute little nymph is trying to stop me from getting away" she said in a mocking baby tone. i felt pressure being put on the tree. Ha she was trying to win over the trees. it was only a slight pressure compared to the control i had. she looked at me surprised.
"why can my magical powers beat that of a stupid nymph"
"please" i said "there is no way you would be able to beat me, I'm the guardian of this forest" the vampire looked at me stupidly and i herd a small gasp behind me, it was the pixie she seemed to be the only one to realise what powers a forest guardian had. Nymphs were the main choice for guardians of nature whether it be for a forest of an ocean we were powerful. be we were very rarely on the offense. i turned to the pixie "so why did you want to get this vampire?" i asked her she looked confused as if surprised that i hadn't sensed something.
"she attacked a human" she replied
"yes i do know this"
"then why aren't you upset with her?"
"well she didn't kill it for one"
"oh" was all the pixie could manage the vampire still looked confused but i pulled the trees away and the the vampire looked smug i bet she thought she had beaten my powers the pixie seemed to notice this too. we both laughed at this
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Location : Standing right behind you with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around because that'll just make me angry

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm

I felt better knowing that the vampire hadn't actually taken the human's life, but I still felt resentment to her, and her entire species. Nymphs and pixies were similar species, and vampires were our absolute opposites. The idea of taking somebody else's life for our gain was abhorrent to us. But this vampire seemed okay. She was not showing her fangs at us, which she could do even though we smelled almost as horrible to her as she did to us.
I sneered at her, "So, because you don't kill a human, you think it's okay?"
She growled. "Not that I need to explain myself to you," I knew she would anyway, "But my venom makes her happy. She will wake in a few hours with no recollection of what has happened."
I snarled. "That doesn't matter! You could resist harming her at all! Have you ever considered chewing crimsonleaf?" That was one of the many common names for the weed that vampires could live on.
The vampire smiled mockingly. "Why should I? And who are you, a tiny, insignificant, short-"
My eyes narrowed. "You did not just call me short...?" I hissed.
The vampire sensed that she had struck a nerve. She nodded smugly, and said, "If I'm not careful, I might just step on you!"
I darted towards her, and made a gesture. I didn't need to, but it helped my focus my power. I lifted her into the air by her ankle, and flew up to her. I whispered to her, "Damn. Sucks to be you. Swung through the air by a shortie!"
To punctuate the final word, I dropped her to the ground and shrunk her to my size, then hovered above her. "Who's short now?"
I saw a movement in the bushes. My head snapped around, and I saw a black cat sitting there, washing her paw. She had a peculiar smell. I sniffed, and suddenly realized- It was a witch!
And if I hadn't known better, I would have said she was almost... laughing! At the vampire! I turned to the vampire, and sniffed the air surrounding her. Yes, the smell of the witch was all over her. They were friends. I had better watch the kitty.
The vampire seemed to have relaxed, so I frowned, and thought of what I could do to her next.
Suddenly, the nymph stepped in. I was surprised, because nymphs are known for their temper, and always loved a fight. She ignored me, and spoke to the vampire. "Your fault for calling her short. Either you're not very smart, or you don't know anything about pixies. What's your name?"
The tiny vampire frowned sullenly. "Aurora."
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Name: Ky
Race: Witch
Height: 6"
Weight: Underweight, skinny and bony
Weapon of Choice: Swords, spears,
Powers (Keep to a minimum of 3): Ky can do most kinds of magic. Her father was a very skilled magician, who fled to the woods because he was threatened and had been blackmailed to join many clans, including the army.
Appearance: Short, blond-brown hair, pixeyish. Usually barefoot. Large, crystal blue eyes, thick lashes and pale, bluey, almost glowing skin.
Background info: Ky grew up in the forest. Her parents, in an attempt to get away from the downfall of the world, had lived there in hiding. Her mother died giving birth to her, leaving her father to raise her. He was very skilled and taught her much he knew before being kidnapped by the army. Ky still lives in the forest, but steals scraps and things from the nearby village whenever she needs to. She practices her hunting in hope of getting more stronger and more skilled as she has vowed revenge against the king for capturing her father.

I stepped lightly on the forest floor careful not to make any sound. I could hear a dear ahead of me. I breathed in through my nose, it's beautiful scent clouding my brain. I could imagine the delectable taste of dear roasting on an open fire. I silently untangled my cross bow from my back and held it up, aiming for the heart. A swift kill. Suddenly the deers ears perked up, and milliseconds later it was running away, completely out of site. It must have noticed me. My dream of a cooked lunch vanished. I sighed, putting my bow back around my torso. Just as I was about to leave, I heard a commotion coming from a clearing a few meters away from me. This must have been what the deer had heard. It wasn't me. I knew that, really. I was far too good. I listened closely, and heard a shout.
"Who's short now!?" Someone yelled.
Hovering centimeters above the ground, soundlessly, I floated up to a tree, covering me from site. I sat in a fork of the tree, covered by the graying-green leaves, and watched the madness unfold in front of me.

Last edited by playradioplay on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:29 pm

i watched as the pixie and the vampire argued then i noticed we had a visitor. she was trying really hard not to be noticed and she wouldn't have been if she hadn't sat in a tree. i looked up at her and just waited for her to notice i was watching her. she looked at me not seeming to believe that i could see her but i just waved at her sweetly. i could barely see her she was so well hidden
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:40 pm

I sneered. "Aurora. Nice."
She grimaced. "I know, I know. But I'm stuck with it. What's your name, shor-" She broke off, seeming to have learnt her lesson. "- I, I mean, pixie?"
I felt a strong flicker in her thoughts, and suddenly, her fright made sense. "You're afraid of heights!" I exclaimed.
She frowned. "That's a weird name."
I rolled my eyes. "Dipshit. My name's Ariel."
Finally, a thought struck her. "Hey! How did you know I was afraid of heights? I mean, not that I am, but if I were, or was, I- I mean, if I was how would you know? How did-" She stuttered, near incoherently.
I opened my mouth to answer her when another sickening scent filled the air. I almost gagged. My eyes found the source of the nauseating scent- a tiny vampire perched in a nearby tree.
I groaned. Another one. They bred like rabbits!
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:23 pm

I quickly turned my attention to Clara.
"Clara make me big again!" I demanded. Being tiny my voice sounded squeaky, that would explain why the pixie sounded like she was on helium. Clara simply meowed and poofed into her witch form.
“Out of my way Pixie.” Clara snapped. The pixie moved and Clara stepped forward. She began to mutter some incantation and before long I began to grow. I was back to my normal size in seconds.
"Stupid, short pixie." I snapped. “Let’s go Clara, we have more important things to deal with than stupid Nymphs and Pixies.” There was another poof and Clara pranced to my side as her black cat-ness.
We began to walk off when a root wound around my foot and I tripped over. I turned around and the nymph was focusing on the root.
“Who the hell are you? And why won’t you let me be? Plus why the hell did you trip me over?” I shouted. The root released me.
“My name is Maggie the Last remaining heir to the Gumdrop Throne and I tripped you because it’s fun.” The nymph said confidently. I doubled over with laughter. I could even hear some random strange hissing sounds that sounded like laughter coming from Clara.
All of a sudden I was flipped upside down and was hanging randomly. Soon enough I was hanging about several feet above the ground. Being very high above the ground was one thing but hanging upside down was another. I began to hyperventilate.
“Let her down you stupid Pixie.” Clara snapped. She mumbled some enchantment and the pixie shrunk to the size of an ant. With the distraction I was able to fall to the ground.
“Stupid Pixie.” I sat up and looked around the gumdrop chick was gone. “Clara let’s go.” I stood up and me and Clara walked away.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 pm

I watched the madness enfold in front of me. I couldn't make out what was happening though. There was no conversation, it was a mix of screaming, yelling and arguing. I noticed a short girl, a forest nymph, staring up at me curiously. Our eyes met. She waved. I gasped and fell forwards, shocked. I fell out of the tree, completely in vision of everyone. Leaved and sticks whizzed past my face as I did so, some even hit me.It was a pretty far fall, probably about 10 meters. I could have been a deadly fall too, if at the last minute I hadn't regained my powers and stopped myself. I breathed a sigh of relief. I looked down. I was hovering just inches above the ground. Looking up, I realized all eyes were on me. My aim at being inconspicuous had failed miserably.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 am

I stopped in my tracks. The aroma filled my lungs. Witch. I lost my hold on my thirst and I began to slip up. Clara noticed. I had become use to Clara’s smell and no longer found her appetizing but this witch made the venom flow in my mouth and my mouth water.
"Stupid witch, get out of here!" She snapped.
“You’re one to talk witch.” The witch snapped back. Clara grabbed my arms and held me back. We both knew that she had no chance of holding me back if I decided to attack the witch but her hold made me feel somewhat more in control and reassured.
“Clara, I think I’m okay.” I said as calmly as I could manage. Clara released one of my arms but held my wrist on the other. “Let’s go Clara.” Clara was hesitant.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“It’s another witch.” Clara mumbled.
“Oh,” Clara had always wanted to find another witch, ever since she had met me she had been looking after me. “I guess we could say hi or something.” I held my breath and Clara and I walked towards the witch.
“Sorry for the rude introduction.” Clara said. “My name is Clara and this is Aurora.” I glowered.
“My name is Ky.” The witch said.
“What were you doing in the tree?” Clara asked.
“You lot scared off my deer, so I came to see what the commotion was.”
“Sorry about that. The smelly pixie, the annoying elf and the vanishing nymph randomly stopped us because of…Aurora’s eating habits.”
“Vampire?” Ky asked. There was no fear in her voice despite the fact that I so desperately wanted to sink my teeth into that skinny neck of hers and suck her dry of blood. Witch was even tastier than human. The blood was sweet and delicious. Thinking about the taste made me need to walk away but I stayed beside Clara, knowing she wouldn’t let me do something I something I wouldn’t want to in my right state of mind.
“Precisely.” Clara nodded.
“How about we broadcast it over the news!” I said sarcastically.
“If you don’t mind me asking Aurora,”
“What?” I spat, her scent making its way through my nostrils to my lungs.
“Do you kill your victims?”
“Curious witch. I don’t believe that’s any of your business.”
“She didn’t kill the one she fed from today.” Ariel cut in. I snarled at her.
“Say anything else, pixie and I will kill you.”
“Just try it.” Ariel taunted.
“Aurora.” Clara cautioned.
“Didn’t think so.” Laughed Ariel.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:23 pm

i sat and watched the scene bellow me. i was sitting in a tree. man this was boring, i was hoping for a fight to break out. well damn. i came down from the tree and stood behind the new which. the pixies eyes followed me. damn she can see me. i put my finger on my lips and she nodded. i made my self visible
"Hello Ky it's nice to meet you" i said sweetly she turned around in shock. i laughed sweetly and smiled
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:20 pm

I wasn't sure what was happening. Aurora was being restrained by her friend, Clara. I watched them, but I couldn't tell why-
Suddenly, I got it. I'd heard, somewhere, that the smell of a witch's blood is irresistable to a vampire. That seemed to be exaggerated, as Aurora seemed quite friendly with Clara, and Clara didn't look eaten...
So Aurora must be accustomed to Clara's scent- but not Ky's. I raced towards the thirsty vampire, and considered what I could do. I could have placed a barrier around Aurora, but that would have annoyed her. And besides, she seemed to have the urge a little under control- but better not to take chances. I had no grudge against the witch, Ky, and I didn't want to see her killed. I knew that it would be harder for Aurora to cease feeding from a tasty witch than it was to do the same for a human.
Suddenly, I thought of the best solution. I blocked Aurora's sense of smell, and almost instantly, she calmed down. Clara looked surprised as the vampire relaxed totally, but I was pleased with myself.
Nobody else seemed to have noticed my interference, and I watched as Maggie, invisible to everyone else, drifted down to creep up behind Ky. It was childish, but I had to admit it was the sort of thing which I would do... Ky turned in shock as Maggie murmured, "Hello, Ky. It's nice to meet you."
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:41 am

Something switched inside me and suddenly my sense of smell was gone! I inhaled deeply, not being able to smell the pixie anymore was a relief and not being able to smell the witch helped a lot, but the fact that I knew what the blood tasted like made me still need Clara with me to stay clam. All of a sudden the stupid nymph cam back and stood behind Ky.
“Hello, Ky. It’s nice to meet you.” Maggie said.
“Stupid nymph!” I muttered. The nymph just smirked at me and turned her attention back to Ky.
“Hello, nymph. What is your name?” She asked, bending down to eye level, she was practically laying down.
“I am Maggie Gumdrop, last remaining heir to the gumdrop throne.” She said just as confidently as she had with me. Ky was a little more respectful than me but she still laughed. It was only a small laugh but Maggie still began to glare.
“Why is everyone so amused by my name?” She snapped.
“It’s just very cute. Typical cutsie wootsie name for an itsie bitsie nymph.” She giggled. Maggie’s glare became more menacing.
“Ky,” Clara said. “What do you think about the King?”
I shot a death stare at Clara and mouthed ‘don’t you dare.’ Clara ignored me and stared eagerly at Ky.
If that witch travels with us, I will kill her. the thought made my throat burn. Clara squeezed my wrist.
“I think he’s an arsehole and can go to hell.” She said.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 am

I watched the reactions of Aurora and Clara carefully. The nymph didn't seem interested. But I figured it was better to get my opinions out, rather than have them escape accidentally at a later date. But if they were supportive of the king I would have to be ready to run for my life. Lucky, for me, they seemed to relax. I think I had said the right thing. I decided to continue, and tell them why.
"My-My father, he was taken by the army, on the kinds orders, when I was a child. I hate the King and I vow one day to kill him, and find my dad."
I spoke confidently and without fault. I expected them to laugh, or at least snigger. They didn't. They seemed genuinely convinced.
"What about you, what do you think about him?" I asked.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 am

"Well," I broke in, "I wouldn't give a shit, if it wasn't for the king enslaving pixies."
The vampire and the witches gasped. It was obviously news to them, if not the nymph. Of course the nymph would know... it would know, as the guardian of the forest, what befell of the pixies who had made the forest their home.
Clara frowned. "Enslaving them? Why?"
Aurora snorted. "Yeah! Who would want to keep pixies??"
I ignored her comment, and focused on Clara, who at least seemed friendly, when she wasn't a cat. "Can you believe, he thinks we're cute? He keeps us as servants, nursemaids, and entertainers. Anybody who refuses to work for him gets no rations but meat until they comply. And the meat is force fed to them!"
The nymph gasped. "But... but that's abominable! How could they do that?"
I laughed. "Well, you know as well as I that it's an easy choice between working your butt off for no pay for a tyrannous king, and eating meat!"
Aurora looked confused. "So why are they still working for him?"
I rolled my eyes. She didn't know much about us. "Meat is poisonous to nymphs and pixies. Nymphs more so, but pixies still get sick, even just from the smell of it... To eat it would be..." I shuddered into silence. I couldn't finish my sentence. "Another reason why we don't take to vampires!"
Amazingly, Aurora didn't rise to the bait. Instead, she looked thoughtful. "I think we all have a common purpose here..." She said. "Kill the king!"
I laughed in disbelief. "Oh, great. So now we're together, we can waltz in, stab him, and free our world! Nothing easier, right?"
Clara gave Aurora a look that clearly said, See? I told you so. I smiled. "No. No way. First, the army. I've seen them, and they're pretty freaky. Even worse than you, stinky. Then, there's his personal guard. None of them feel pain, and they're all bound to the king by blood. If they don't obey his every order, their own blood will betray them, boiling in their veins until they die."
The others looked sickened by this, and Maggie took up my recount, "What's more, they've all been enhanced, physically and magically. They're all super strong and fast, and ultra-powerful."
Ky frowned. "How many are there?" She questioned.
I smiled grimly. "Ten. Two each. All at once. They guard his castle- amidst all of the deadly booby traps and other, less superior, guards. Once we reach him, not that that's really possible, we have to kill him. And he's the most powerful of them all! He has natural powers, plus potions and elixirs which can make him even stronger. And finally..."
"Finally what?" Clara prompted.
I sighed. "Finally, there's Ethan." I didn't continue.
Aurora trembled in mock-fright. "Oh, no, not Ethan!" She said in a high-pitched voice.
I glared at her. She sobered, then asked, "Who's Ethan?"
I sighed again. "He's another pixie. One of the most special ever born. He has a very special, unique power."
Aurora sighed. "Do I have to drag it out of you? What's his power?"
I said, "Enhancement. Anyone he chooses to, he can multiply their powers by... so much. Anyone he's boosted, is virtually unstoppable."
Clara shrugged. "So what? We just kill this Ethan, and all is good."
I turned on her, and hissed. "No. We can't hurt Ethan! If Ethan gets hurt, then none of this will go ahead, because I will kill you all."
Everyone else fell silent, surprised at the venom in my voice. Then, Aurora piped up. "Gee. Somebody's a bit uptight..."
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: