Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Fight!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let's Fight! Empty Let's Fight!

Post by Moroi Princess Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Okay, here's the plot:

The Strigoi are after the Moroi!!! and the Guardians are protecting the Moroi and fighting the Strigoi.

Yes, it's a very simple plot.

Let's start!!

I walked slowly into the cold, dark room, my guardian Shantani following me. She was like a shadow to me.
I turned to her and smiled.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-03-07

https://vampireacademyforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Let's Fight! Empty Re: Let's Fight!

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 pm

I grinned back and winked. "Don't worry. It'll be fine." I muttered, clutching unwillingly at the silver stake in my belt. "Okay...I trust you..." Hayley said to me and I smiled again. A sudden door slamming set me onto high alert.
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:36 pm

"It's OK," I whispered. "It's just the wind," I said, watching as she turned quickly owards the door. "I trust you."
We carried on walking. "Are you OK," asked Shantani. She was always so overprotective.
"I'm absolutely fine. Let's keep going." And so we did.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 pm

I opened the hidden door and sighed. "Sure, sure. Whatever you say." I wished I was shadow-kissed. But Hayley isn't a spirit user so if I died, I think I would stay dead. You know, that kinda sucks. "I can't believe it..." Hayley muttered and I turned around to look at her. Her face was illuminated by the glowing torches I had mounted into the walls when I discovered this secret passageway. "Believe what?" I asked cautiously, not wanting to upset her. "Zoe and Magic...they turned Strigoi..." She muttered again and I nodded. "Well, we're just gonna have to track down a cure won't we?" Hayley nodded and asked "Do you think you could kill them?" I shrugged and replied "Could you?"

Last edited by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jenni, shut up, I changed it!!!!!!! I mean Magic.)
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:46 pm

I stared into Shantani's eyes. "There not safe anymore, Shantani. We have to kill them... together," I said. I could see that Shantani really didn't want to kill them. "There is no cure," I finally added. Shantani really looked upset. She didn't want to kill them, even though they wanted to kill us. We were heading off to kill them. "I don't know," she said, "Maybe we could cure them," she whispered.
I looked back at her, "I really don't think so," I said, and then sighed. "This way," and we walked into a new room.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

"I still say there has got to be a cure somewhere..." I said grumpily, pouting and looking away from her. "Shantani..." She placed a hand on my shoulder and I shrugged it off. "Whatever...it's fine...I guess I'll do what I have to do..." I growled under my breath as I heard laughter coming from the main room that I was heading towards. "Damn it...you idiots SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked as I burst through the door, stunning the inhabitants. Lissa, Rose, Dimitri, Nicolai and Adrian sat silently, looking at the incredibly pissed off Shantani. "Uh...hey..." Nicolai said and I shot him a death glare.
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Shantani looked sad, and I felt really sorry for her. Of course there would be no cure. They are dead, and would never be alive again. We burst into the small room with all of our friends. Shantani glared at Nicolai. "Shut up!" she said. Geez, she could yell pretty loudly. "Stop, Shantani. They are trying to help us," I said.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 pm

"Well, if they don't shut up I'm gonna freaking stab them all!" I shrieked as Nicolai appeared behind me, sometimes I really hate vampire like speed. "What?!" I spat and he walked away, a slightly satisfied smirk on his face. "Hmm..." I groaned and sat down on the ground. "So what are we gonna do?" Lissa asked and I tried not to glare at her as I stated the blaringly obvious "We're going to kill them." I rolled my eyes. A loud boom echoed throughout the room along with several girly screams. Rose, Dimitri, Nicolai and I leapt up and stood protectively in front of the Moroi. A familiar face smirked at me and I groaned. "OH MY GOD IT'S MAGIC!!!" Dimitri shouted in excitement, I think he was high, and I nodded. "Why, hello my dearest friends! It's wonderful to see you again!" She giggled and I felt a shiver go down my spine. "Sorry Magic..." I said before leaping at her, bringing the silver 'stake' out of my belt. I took her completely by surprise and managed to stab it right into her heart. "Uh...Shantani...?" Magic said and I turned my head to one side in confusion. "Uh...why aren't you screaming and writhing in pain?" I asked and Dimitri almost shouted "THERE'S A PENCIL IN HER CHEST YOU IDIOT!!!!!!" I looked down and groaned. "HOW THE F*** DID I NOT NOTICE THAT?!!! OH AND DIMITRI, I AM SO HEARTBROKEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!" I shrieked and jumped back from Magic, but she grabbed me first. "Should I do the honours or shall you?" I blinked and asked "What the hell are you talking about?" Nicolai stepped forwards and I looked up. His eyes were red. "Oh shit..."
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:14 pm

I screamed in the background as Dimitri, Shanatni, Rose and Nicolai stood up in front of Lissa, Adrian and I. Lissa screamed too as Magic walked into the room. Suddenly, I couldn't move and was frozen to the spot. I actually laughed a little at the point when Shantani drew the pencil out of her belt, but then went quiet as Nicolai turned around with red eyes. "Crap," I said, "Help me Shantani!!!!" I said, when she didn't move Lissa, Adrian and I yelled in unison "HELP SOMEONE!!!!"
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:21 pm

"Shut the hell up guys!!" I said, earning me a slap over the back of the head from Magic. I tried to wrestle my way out of her grasp, it worked. I dashed across to the back of the room, seizing the shrieking Dimitri and dragged he and Hayley out of the room. Nicolai chased us down the corridor while Dimitri continued shrieking. "SHUT THE F*** UP DIMITRI!!!!!" I shouted, he shut up. Thank the almighty karma king for that. Nicolai seized me and I kicked him where it hurt. "F*** you Shantani!! It was a f***ing set up you dipsh!t!!!" He groaned and fell to his knees. I stifled a giggle then realised that Magic was still in the room with the other Moroi. "OH SH!T!!!" I shouted and ran back down the corridor, Dimitri was shrieking again as Nicolai tried to shut him up. I burst in and found them all unconscious, but not dead. "What the...?" I looked around for Magic. Arms wrapped around me from behind. Hands covered my eyes. "Peekaboo!! I see you!! Guess who?!" A taunting voice came from behind me. "OH F***ING HELL!!!" I screamed, it sounded like Dimitri though. Hmm...maybe not so effective if I sounded like a hyperactive Russian hottie.
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:43 pm

I sauntered casually into the room.
"Magic get off the poor dhampir." I said. "She doesn't stand a chance anyway."
Magic didn't listen. I tore her of snatani and grabbed snatani's wrists.
"Have you ever had blood taken from you Snat?" I wondered suddenly very thirsty.
"Don't you even F***ing think about it!" She yelled as she thrashed around in my grip.
"Hold still." I commanded. I put my head near her neck and dug my fangs in. She moaned and stopped moving around. Suddenly she giggled. I stopped drinking and dropped shantani to the ground.
"That should hold you." I mumbled. Shantani rolled across the flood.
"My boyfriend is gay!" She giggled.
"Now, for the moroi." I told Magic.
"I wanted to play with snat snat!" Magic whined.
"Shut up!"
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:59 pm

"you shut up" i mumbled
"What was that!?" she asked menacingly
"Noooothing" i said innocently
Nicolai came into the room
"hey Nicolai how exactly did you become Strigoi?" i asked casually
"uhhhh well..." he replied
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Number of posts : 114
Location : Standing right behind you with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around because that'll just make me angry
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:22 pm

I screamed even louder when Zoe entered the room. Shantani was now useless because she didn't even know where she was. I started to cry as the Strigoi started to advance towards me.
"Stop!" I cried. Since I was a fire user, and I knew Strigoi were scared of fire, I made a circle of fire around Zoe and Magic, and then laughed. I saw Dimitri and he was still running around like a drunk Russian hottie. Then Lissa suddenly ran in and hugged me and I was like, "O...K," and then I laughed angrily.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 pm

(Laughed angrily makes 'perfect' sense Hayley)

"SQUEE!!!!" I shouted and Dimitri laughed. We both started running around the room shrieking. "SHUT UP!!" Zoe shouted and I giggled hysterically as I fell to the floor. Again. "Zozo I wanna play with Snat Snat..." Magic complained grumpily. "Well if you want to play with her so badly, run through the deadly fire and play." Nicolai grinned and shrugged. "Being a Strigoi sucks, anyone know where Alina is??" I cracked up again, rolling over and seizing Dimitri's leg, making him shriek again. "AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" We both shouted as he fell over and we both giggled hysterically while Hayley screamed too. "I have a headache..." Rose complained.
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 pm

"Shut Up Rose!!" I yelled. She really wasn't helping anything. "If you want to make yourself useful, you will KILL Magic and Zoe!" I growled at Shantani and Dimitri as they rolled over the floor laughing in there high, Suddenly, Adrian was covered in blood. Then I realized why. He hadn't had any drugs in a while and was going crazy because of Spirit. "Poor Adrian," I muttered. I then stared at Shantani and Dimitri on the ground ripping each others clothes off.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 pm

"This is just a tad annoying." I snapped. I jumped over the ring of flames and ran up to hayley. I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her of the ground. She began trying to get me off her. She threw a fire ball at me and i threw her across the room into a wall. Hayley passed out. Mean while Snat and Dimitri were still rolling around like idiots.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 pm

I screamed as I ran out of energy and dropped to the ground. Suddenly, I had little visions. I saw myself skipping around amongst flowers. I was happy. I then saw my love Christian, and he hugged and kissed me passionately.
Suddenly, it turned a nightmare. Lissa came along and punched me in my face. She then made me see frightful things.
Suddenly, I awoke and saw Zoe standing over me. I was too weak and my guardian was taking it out on Dimitri. Rose had a headache, and Lissa was trying to heal me. Only she didn't know that Christian and I shared a secret relationship.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm

"Stupid girl!" I snapped as i pushed lissa out of the way. "Why are healing her?" I smirked at Hayley.
"No!" She gasped.
"Um...what's going on?" Lissa asked.
"Where's christian?" I asked smugly.
"What have you done to him?" She snapped.
"I haven't been doing anything to him."
"Don't!" Hayeley warned weakly. I laughed evily.
"Whats going on?" Lissa shouted
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 pm

(Ripping each other's clothes off?!)
Dimitri and I still rolled around on the floor while Hayley was unconscious. After a few minutes the highness went away and I stood up, Dimitri grabbed my leg and tried to pull me down. "Nah!! Cut it out!!" I growled and pulled him to his feet. "Okay, I think we need to get you off this high." I said and he shrieked again. "Dimitri, cut it out!!" I said and he shut up immediately. "Alright, I think we need to save these useless Moroi." I said with a roll of my eyes.
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 pm

"Lissa," I whispered."I'm sorry," I said, and then coughed. Shantani had finally come to her senses, and I smiled. Yet I still lay there on the ground. "Save my thy Guardian!" I yelled. Shantani come over quickly and pulled me up until I was standing. I smiled weakly, "Thanks."
Zoe suddenly got angrier and dived towards me. I screamed weakly, "Shantani, help!" I said, and then passed out again.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm

I restrained snatani. I pulled up a chair and sat her down. She was still a little tipsy from the last bite.
"Want another fix, whore?" I laughed.
"Don't you-" Her cries were drowned out when i bit into her neck, hard. She cried out in pain and then started giggling again. I drank a bit longer this time. I wanted to make sure she was fully intoxicated so i could take care of Hayley and the other Moroi. I let go of snat and stood up. Magic was now on the floor rolling around with dimitri. I grabbed him by the throat and picked him up.
"To drink or not to drink." I mused evily. "I think not."
With a flick of my wrist i broke his neck. I laughed evily
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:57 pm

I screamed (I have been doing that a lot lately) at the sight of Dimitri's Head that had fallen on the ground. I covered my eyes and quickly turned to Zoe.
"You... you... MONSTER!!!" I yelled. She turned to me. "Ha! Petty Hayley. Well now your dear friends friend is dead. And you can do nothing about it." she said, and then laughed extremely evilly.
"I hate you," I said, as I lunged towards her.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:34 pm

I easily dodged her.
"Retarded child" I mumbled. I grabbed her by the back of the shirt and threw her against a wall. "Just deal with the fact that i am me and there is nothing you can do about it."
I cackled evily. I decided to go look for lissa. I bit of moroi blood would be good right now.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Moroi Princess Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:28 pm

I growled at Zoe and saw that she was going to head off to Lissa. But I was too weak, and could do nothing to save anyone. Before I passed out, I saw Dimitri's head again, along with Shantani and Adrian dancing around in big circles. I sighed as I dropped to the ground, watching quietly as Zoe bit into Lissa's neck. But I was stuck to the ground and feared that I was about to die painfully.
"Ha!!" said Zoe as I saw Lissa's drained body on the floor. "Do you want me to make her Strigoi? I can do that for you," and without answering, I closed my eyes. The next thing I saw was Lissa's red eyes heading towards me.
Moroi Princess
Moroi Princess
Moroi - Fire User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly-Brunette-Gal Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

I was currently on the ground, hyperactively crying over Dimitri. "SHUT THE HELL UP GUYS!!! I'M TRYING TO MOURN HERE!!!" I said angrily, then changed back to sad. I hate mood swings.
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Bubbly-Brunette-Gal
Moroi - Water User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: