Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison Planet

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prison Planet - Page 2 Empty Re: Prison Planet

Post by some_random2 Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:00 am

I actually thought Willow looked quite nice. Now, we could both be freaks! But she seemed quite distressed by her new look. Suddenly, I had another idea. I was full of them today! Willow was glaring at us fiercely, again, as she unconsciously fingered her hair. "How can you laugh? Have you seen this?"
I sniggered, "Okay. So you're stuck in a prison on another planet, which makes every day hard for survival, you've just managed to kick out your alternate personality, and now have no reason whatsoever to be here, and you're worried about your hair?".
She nodded. For me, her hair wasn't the most worrying part... If there was a doctor, I'd get them to check her brain. I remembered my idea, and I looked curiously at Willow. "Come here." I commanded.
She did so, cautiously. "What?" She asked warily.
I focused on her. Well, her hair. I tried with all my power to make it change back to it's other colour. But no matter what, I couldn't. Willow was still frowning at me. "What???"
I shook my head in disappointment. "Nothing. We should all get some sleep- kind of a long day, right?"
Willow looked at the ruins of her cozy home, and sighed. "I can't be bothered. I'll just sleep in the open tonight, it seems."
Shae shrugged. "We can keep you warm, if we lie beside you as leopards." I nodded in agreement.
Willow sighed again. "Still, I wish we could start a fire someho-" She broke off and grinned sheepishly. "Right."
I smiled, saying, "Grab some sticks for me." They did so immediately, and placed them together. "Not that I need sticks, but I think it looks better, right?" I grinned. "I could just do this!"
With that, I burst into flames. Willow screamed and jumped backwards, almost tripping over her own feet. Shae looked disconcerted. I put the fire out. Willow, regaining her composure, smirked. "Actually, I liked the other better. It would give me pleasant dreams!"
I rolled my eyes at her, and sent a burst of flame at the pitiful pile of sticks they had gathered. I made sure that the luscious grass didn't catch- this was probably the nicest spot on the planet, and didn't need to be ruined. I was about to become a leopard, and then realised that was stupid. I was there to provide warmth, not to match Shae. So instead, I became a great bear, and lumbered over to lie beside the fire. I jerked my head at the others, and they came to lie near me, Shae changing form at the last moment.
I heard their breathing slow as they both fell asleep. Willow was in front of me, and the firelight flickered off her blue hair as she shifted slightly. I decided to try again with changing her shape- well, colour. As she slumbered unaware, I concentrated hard, and this time, the change was easy!
I sat up sharply, knocking both Shae's and Willow's heads to the ground. I changed back to my human form just as they both woke. Shae sat up silently, but Willow began to speak, "Ow! What was that-" She turned to glare at me. Seeing my shock of silver hair, she frowned. As she went to a puddle of water near the waterfall, I could hear the thoughts revolving in her head, "It was a dream. It must have been a dream. Please let it be a dream? It probably wasn't a dream. It wasn't a dream. She is gone, and my hair- my hair-" She stopped in front of the puddle. "My hair is- still brown???"
She turned to me, changing the train of thought from mental to audible, "My hair was blue. I swear it was blue. How is it not blue???"
I smirked, and raised a hand. "I can change it back, if you want?"
She gaped. "No way! Thank you! Thank you! Thank-" She caught herself. "Thanks."
I smiled. "Finally, some appreciation!" I said jokingly.
She frowned. "But why now? Why wait til I was asleep, pedo?"
I rolled my eyes. "A) I'm younger than you, and B) Last time I checked, fixing somebody's hair, even if they're asleep, isn't pedophilia. But I did try earlier, I couldn't. There's three possible reasons- first, I have to be in a different shape. But I have no real shape, so that doesn't make sense. Well, I'm not sure what my real shape is. Second, you might have to be asleep, which would be annoying. Third, you have to be relaxed- you were a bit agitated earlier."
Willow considered this. "Well, try and change something about me now. No, Shae. Because we're not asleep, but we are relaxed. So that'll tell you."
Shae looked taken aback as I smiled at him evilly. "Uh, no, thanks. I can do it myself!"
I frowned. "I won't hurt you. Plus, I've already done it to Willow. So, it's your turn! Just calm down."
He did, mostly, but he still seemed a little uncomfortable. I looked at him, and it was just as easy as before. A long, thin string of hair snaked down the back of his neck. He felt the movement, and grinned. "Hey! I didn't think of doing that!"
I smiled, feeling superior. "That's because you're a guy, and everybody knows guys can't think! At least it worked, hey?" The last was aimed at Willow. She nodded, smiling. "So we just need to be relaxed."
Shae could have been annoyed at me, but he was too happy to have his rat's tail back. He stroked it like he might a long lost puppy. Then he, too, had an idea. You could almost see the lightbulb go on above his head as he looked at me. "Hey! Maybe I can do it too!"
I shrugged, and sat on the ground. "Don't be too mean!"
He smiled wickedly. "Oh, but I might fail. I might, as a guy, be too stupid to realise that you wouldn't want a tail!"
I rolled my eyes, again. He looked at me for a moment, and I didn't feel any changing, on my butt or otherwise. He frowned, and concentrated again. Still nothing.
I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe you just can't do it, or maybe it's because I'm a stronger shapeshifter than you? No offense."
He looked at Willow questioningly, and she nodded permission. But still, he had no effect on her. I patted his shoulder. "Bummer!" But, if you want, you can just make a lightning bolt to wipe somebody's face completely off! That's weather, and there's no need for such niceties as relaxation!"
He grimaced as Willow remarked, "Nice!!"
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:00 pm

"You know what?" I said as i walked over to the edge of the waterfall. "I think i preferred the blue." I changed my appearance so that my hair was blue again. I giggled in delight.
"So, do you still want to train Willow?" Shae asked.
That caught me by surprise and i almost fell into the waterfall. "Yeah, sure." I said after regaining my balance. After snapping at him before i attempted suicide, i thought the offer would have been completely taken back. I took one last look at my new appearance and walked over to Shae.
"I find i learn better by doing, so..." With that I launched at him. This felt different from the fight where i was down in seconds and it actually looked like he was having trouble fighting back.
"You're. so. strange." He said between defending my punches and throwing some of his own.
"How. So?"
"one. Minute. your. a shit. fighter. The next. your fighting. like the. first. time." He last comment caught me of guard and he landed a punch in the chest. I fell puffing.
"Huh?" I panted.
"You were just fighting like the first time I was fighting you."
The pushing sensation. It was like my 'alter-ego' was being pushed into me. I must have gotten some of her skills, and hopefully none of her attitude. I grinned.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:34 pm

i walked up to everyone "i wanna fight too" i declared they all looked at me confused like they didn't know who i was. ohh right i had changed my appearance i was now in my normal form well as far as i could remember this was my normal form i was now a young looking girl with deep red hair and freckles i laughed "i'm kerry" i introduced Akki eyed me suspiciously.
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Number of posts : 114
Location : Standing right behind you with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around because that'll just make me angry
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 pm

There was something odd about Kerry. I felt deja vu as she extended her hand to me, and as I took it gingerly, I felt none of the normal energy rush.
When I touched somebody for the first time, any connection I had to them was enhanced, and I could feel more of them. But it hadn't happened with Kerry.
I let her hand go, almost shrugging. Maybe she was resistant to that part of my power for some reason. I watched her cautiously, and asked, "You know about... us, right?"
She nodded eagerly. "I saw that thing before."
My guard was up again. "How? There was nobody there apart from us and the mob. Unless you were part of it...?"
She shrugged nonchalantly, "I was trying to find food when the mob came by. It swept me up, and I had no choice but to be pulled along."
I frowned. Her voice sounded sincere, but her feelings didn't. There was a certain jump in emotion when somebody lied, and something similar had happened just them.
It didn't matter. Maybe she had been a more willing participant in our persecution than she pretended. Either way, we could use some help if they attacked us again. I let it pass.
I walked to the middle of the clearing, and said to Kerry, "Do you have any experience?" She shrugged again, and then launched herself at me. I'm a pretty tough fighter, and she was my equal. We fought for at least ten minutes, exchanging various forms of punches, kicks, and other blows. Most people here had learned fighting tactics from experienced teachers, but I knew at once that she was like me- she knew by instinct. She was a natural.
Finally, I signaled that we should take a break. We broke off at the same time, both of us slightly out of breath. I smiled at her, "Okay. So you don't need training. You just want to be fighting... why?"
She grinned menacingly and leaned into me. "Because I like causing pain." She was, at most, only half-joking. I frowned. Some people did deserve to be here- especially the maniacal sadistic freaks. I hoped that Kerry wasn't one such person- she would be a great addition to our group.
I looked over at the others. They, too, were fighting- they had gotten bored of watching us after a short time. But they had already fought each other, and soon broke off. I walked up to Shae. "Hey, can we have a fight? No human forms. Just animals."
He frowned. "I guess so." We walked a distance away, and both changed into, unsurprisingly, leopards. We jumped at each other straight away, wrestling and clawing. We were not afraid to hurt each other, what with my healing powers.
I was the first to change. I became a lengthy python, coiling around his strong form and squeezing the breath from him. In turn, he became a fierce wildcat, hissing and snapping at me until I made myself into a eagle, flying up and swooping down to lift him in my talons. He became a deep black raven, with a streak of white hair trailing down it's head. He wouldn't relinquish his rat's tail. We grappled together for a few minutes, before I became a minute dove, and dropped back down to earth to await him. He followed me down, and became a massive grisly, moving towards me with grim intent in his eyes. I became a elephant, and charged him with my tusks. He became a rottweiler, and launched himself off his powerful legs to gnaw at my own. I shrank to a flea, and jumped across his body, biting him and causing him to whimper. I would be wishing for toothpaste later!
He became human, and I followed suit. "No fair!" He grimaced, still scratching himself.
I smiled excitedly. "I've never fought another shapeshifter before! That was incredible!"
He nodded, then something behind me caught his eye. He stepped forward, concern in his eyes, and I whirled around, to see a shocking sight.
Kerry was holding Willow to the ground, and Willow as struggling in vain. I was surprised to see her so easily subdued, when I saw a glinting object in Kerry's hand- a well, sharpened knife, drawing a thin trickle of crimson blood from Willow's pale throat.
I advanced quickly, crying, "NO!" Kerry jumped back, surprised. I was almost frightened by the bloodthirsty look in her eyes.
I glared at her. "If you want to fight with us, then you need to keep us alive." I hissed. I was so close to telling her to never come back.
She looked suitably repentant, and mumbled an apology. I frowned, but then I noticed the darkening sky. I pointed it out to the others, and we quickly hunted, ate, and washed- if we wanted to do so. I changed Willow into a bird, so that she could stay aloft in the gushing water. It was amusing to watch her first struggling attempts at flight, but she caught on quickly.
After that was finished, I lit a fire, and we all lay down for sleep. As an added precaution, I keep a lock on Kerry's mind. I would sense if she stirred during the night. But she fell asleep quickly, as did Shae.
Willow and I were left awake. She didn't seem to notice my gaze as she withdrew a sharp knife from somewhere on her person, and crept towards Shae. I was ready to step in, when I saw her intention. She began to saw patiently at his rat's tail, again. I was worried for a second about a re-emergence of her eviler side, but her eyes remained that pretty shade of blue.
At last, the final strand of hair gave. Smiling mischievously, I grew out that shocking trail of hair, again. Willow looked confused for a minute, then the light dawned and she glared at me. Even faster, she began to cut the new rat's tail, as if doing it faster would stop me. Again, although it went against every fiber of my being, I grew it back.
Soon enough, there was a small pile of hair on the ground beside Shae, who slept on, unaware.
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:45 pm

"It's disgusting," I hissed. "Let it go."
"It's his choice, he like's it." She wispered fiercely. I let go of the rat's tail and walked away from Shae. I slumped onto the ground by Akki and sighed heavily. I ran my fingers over the dried blood on my throat.
"Here." Akki said gently as she put her hand over my throat. I cringed, the memory of the other time she put her hands over me flooded through my mind. The pain of getting rid of my alter-ego was immense.
Soon enough the small wound was gone.
"Can we please get away from that psycho bitch that almost killed me?" I snapped.
"She wants to fight. We want to train. She's just like us...only slightly more bloodthirsty." Akki looked like she was having trouble saying that line.
"She tried to slit my throat!" I shrieked. Akki slapped her hand onto my mouth.
"Shhhh....."
I looked over and Kerry stirred. Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned to see Shae.
"Holy shit, let's just give me a heart attack." I murmured angrily through Akki's hand.
"Um, why is there a pile of rat's tails over there?"
Akki removed her hand and chuckled.
"I tried to cut it off again. Well, i did numerous times. Akki kept making it grow back. I eventually gave up. Now you can make yourself a coat of hair." I smirked. "And you so can't call me the crazy bitch anymore, Kerry tried to slit my throat."
"I realized." Shae mumbled. "Can we ditch the spaz?"
"Guys, stop." Akki snapped. "She just need's friends, if we could accept Willow and her creepy alter-ego, we can accept Kerry and her slight tendency to go over the top."
"She tried to kill me! Next time, Shae, you're fighting her." I said menacingly.
"No way!" Shae said, shaking his head. "If i have trouble getting you down now...how long where you fighting her?"
"About three minutes. Whilst you two were fighting she randomly tackled me and drew her knife. She's so strong for a little girl. Strong and malicious. I wouldn't put it past her to kill anyone of us in our sleep."
"I am definately not fighting her then."
"You would last longer than i did. I noticed you seem to mimic my moves after i attack, only it's slightly stronger."
"Yeah, but..."
"But nothing." I interrupted. "You should fight her when she wakes up...draw her blood."
"Willow!" Akki shouted.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by playradioplay Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:31 pm

As soon as she had yelled Akki realized and stopped. She gasped silently, her lips forming an 'O'. Our heads all snapped around to Kerry. We stared at her, praying for her not to wake up. She rolled over, her eyes fluttering under her eyelids. Any minute now... Finally, she sat bolt upright, staring at us. I stayed silent. Willow screamed. Kerry let out a small groan, before lying back now and starting to snore. We all sighed. That was close.

I was the first to speak. "Well, I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna go back to sleep. And I better have ALL my hair when I wake up."
Willow laughed mischeiviously whereas Akki kept her serious face on. I rolled over and went to sleep.

In the morning I woke to a pile of hair double the size it had been the last time I had looked. My hand snapped to the back of my head. It was still there. I looked around the site. But neither was anyone else.

"Guys?" I questioned. Suspicions clowdinf my mind. Maybe Kerry had killed them in their sleep. Maybe she had fought them, and won, and sent them away. Maybe she had fought them and killed them! Suddenly I didn't feel so worried about my hair.

Moments later, I heard footsteps and muffled chatter. I peered into the distance and saw three figured heading my way. I ran over to them. When I caught up to them I gave Willow a quizical look.
"Oh, right. You want to know where we went." She pointed out.
"Hell right I am." I growled, I was hungry and had woken up to a scare. I was not in the best of moods.
"Well, Akki said we should practice hunting without our powers. It took longer than we thought. Buuuut..." She looked backwards, throwing out her hands.
Behind her was Akki and Kerry, dragging a huge baby elephant on a make-shift trolley. I laughed.
"You reckon that'll give us enough food for tonight's dinner?"

As we walked back slowly Willow told me of how they had captured it.
"...it was mainly Kerry, really. She was the one that got it on it's back, we just helped lift it really..."
"So, you trust her now?" I questioned.
"No, not really. I don't think anyone can trust someone after they've attempted to murder them... but that doesn't mean I like her. There's just something not right about her..." She trailed off.
"I know what you mean. She's just...so...off."

A deafening bang suddenly echoed in the distance. Birds flew out from the forest where it originated. We stopped talking to listen. Akki and Kerry also stopped, as the squeaking from the trolley wheels stopped too.
"What the fuck was that!?" I cried.
playradioplay
playradioplay
Strigoi

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:03 am

I put my hand to the ground and began sensing for vibrations through the soil. It was times like this I thanked the lord that I was connected to the earth beneath me. I sensed around and found the source of the noise. It was a large group. Really large. They were comming this way too.
"There is a large group comming this way." I infomed them.
"What do you mean?" Akki asked.
"God, could that be anymore simple?" I snapped. "Big group. Lotsa people. comming here." It was like talking to child. All of a sudden she slapped me.
"Hey!" I shrieked.
"Sorry, i thought it was crazy Willow." She said said, rolling her eyes. "They will be here soon though....Oh my God!"
"What?" Shae asked.
"It's that guy who had the big group with him. He was going to fight us, but everyone got away except a few...and he's with..." Akki was cut off as the group emerged from the border of trees. Leading them was the arsehole who harrassed Akki and beside him, was me.

Well, half of me. As i looked apon my replica i noticed the deep purple eyes.
"Oh my fucking god!" I shrieked. I turned to Akki. "When i wanted her gone, i meant completely."
"I don't know how this happened!" Akki murmered.
Soon enough the group was infront of us. I stood out front of our small group and faced my alter-ego.
"I told you i'd be here for the fight." She smirked.
"Get out of here. You're suppose to be gone!" I snapped.
"I'm free now. Thank Akki." She said. Her blue hair blowed gently in the wind. My hair was a light blue but hers, hers was a dark midnight blue, almost black.
"What do you want?" Shae finally asked, putting a calming hand on my shoulder.
"I want you all dead, gone, hasta la vista!" She cackled.
"Now you listen here...me." I spat.
"Oh please, i am nothing like you. I'm the upgrade. You can call me Pheonix."
"Oh please," I mimicked. "You got that from X-men." There were a few sniggers from my side and hers. She blushed and leaned forward.
"Exactly. The pheonix was the better Gene and this Pheonix," She gestured to herself. "Is the better Willow."
"You want to fight punk?" Shae snapped.
The edges of Pheonix's mouth curled up and she smiled evily.
"Bring it on, rat's tail."
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 am

I'm gonna assume that you meant 'phoenix', Zoe.

I had to admit, I was slightly freaked out by the reappearance of the other Willow. But I couldn't help but snigger, "Phoenix? That's so... so... unbelievably corny." Phoenix's face reddened further, and I could tell she was regretting her choice of name, or at least announcing it so dramatically. I continued mercilessly. "I mean, not many people get the chance to make their own name. You got that opportunity, and you wasted it with... Phoenix?"
She was looking furious, and about to respond, when the group's red haired leader stepped forward. "Enough!" He shouted. The titters in the mob fell silent. He turned slowly to glare at me. "You and I have a score to settle. And you can bet that this lot," He jerked his head at the congregation behind him, "Will not be scared so easily."
I rolled my eyes. "You don't learn quick, do you? We don't have a score to settle. I beat you."
He growled, "That was with trickery. This fight will be fair and square, with none of your witchcraft!"
I snorted. "Witchcraft? What is this, the middle ages? But I admit it's brave of you. A grown man, fighting a teenage chick after taking away her only advantage." I replied. Let him think it was my only advantage.
He frowned. "Listen. You have two choices. Either fight me, alone, or I'll set these guys on you." I couldn't believe it! More choices. I rolled my eyes, as I felt no doubt that he had every intention of doing both.
I smiled. "Fine." The audience stepped back, and almost unconsciously formed a circle around us. I drew my knives, and saw him swallow as they glinted in the faint sunlight. "One more thing," he said quickly. "No weapons."
I rolled my eyes. "Wow. So glad you remembered that. Wouldn't want me to have any advantage, would we?" But I did. I had already touched him, made a connection with him. I could feel him, feel his movements, faintly in the back of my mind. "Why don't I just close my eyes? Wouldn't want any chance of you losing, would we?" Again, a few among the crowd laughed, and several members of the mob looked slightly uncomfortable at this.
To play to them more, I did shut my eyes. And wasn't surprised to see he took advantage straight away, and launched himself at me. He really was worried. I easily sidestepped him, and he stumbled. I opened my eyes, and leaped at him.
We exchanged blows, and although he was so much physically stronger than me, he was no match for me, nor any of my group. I was too fast, and he quickly tired of throwing missed punches. I saw no real need to embarrass him further. He wasn't even that good a fighter in the first place.
I knocked him to the ground, and put my foot on him. This angered the mob, and the circle was broken as they swarmed forwards and began to attack our group. We withdrew slightly, and I cast a ring of fire in front of us. This caused them to halt, until a brave few began to jump through. It hurt them, but let them attack us. More and more came through, and we were drawn into melee.
It was four against many, and although we were so strong, and held our ground, they were gaining on us, bit by bit. Flashes of water, and fire, were visible everywhere. A storm gathered overhead, and I could see Shae moving through the crowd as a leopard, dispatching each opponent in about a minute before leaping to the next. Willow was locked in a fight with Phoenix, and I kept a close eye on Kerry as she moved through the crowd quickly subduing our enemies with painful blows. I still didn't trust her. I drew my knives, and suddenly it occurred to me- where was the water coming from?
I looked up, and saw Kerry watching me. Suddenly, it struck me. I knew who it was. She saw me blink as the knowledge hit me, and grinned. I saw a quick flash of her true form- or was it just another form?
I didn't ponder it long. I began to attack others. We were bringing so many down, but there was still many more. Suddenly, another burst of fire appeared, just as strong as mine- but not. Not mine at all. That meant that either one of my own was lying to us, or... I scanned the mob. There. I could feel it coming from him. An olive-skinned, black haired youth. I could feel the energy streaming out of his body, and I knew he was helping us. He looked up, and met my gaze. He smiled at me, and shrugged. I couldn't stand there looking at him for any longer. I changed into a cheetah, and began to fight using my strong jaw and powerful claws and legs.
With the help of the strange youth who, it seemed, had a basic control of the four main elements- fire, water, earth, and air- though he was only using fire at the moment, we soon turned the tide of the battle. With the thinning crowd, what with those lying injured on the ground and those who had fled, I soon found myself fighting next to the new kid. I changed back to human form to converse with him. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.
He shrugged again. "I guess I think I'll be better off with you people than these- they don't seem too- welcoming of our kind."
While I was talking, I was distracted from the fight momentarily. Suddenly, I felt a smack on my back, which sent me tumbling to the ground. I saw the young man looking at me, but I couldn't afford to be more put off my fighting. I rolled to see the huge red haired leader- again. I wondered where this prejudice of his had come from- but that wasn't important at that moment. Instinctively, I kicked into fighting mode. I swung a punch at him, and he managed to dodge it. He returned it, but missed completely as I jumped for him. I jabbed lightly at his side with one knife, and he gasped. He hadn't seen me unsheath it. While he was looking at the blood seeping through his simple wife beater, I smacked him hard against the head- firstly adding muscle to my form to give the punch more force.
He dropped like a ton of bricks. I was glad- I didn't want to kill anyone.
With the fall of their leading, the rest of our antagonists lost heart and, slowly, retreated. Kerry looked ready to follow them, thirsty for more blood, but this time I didn't worry. I just shook my head at her. Him. I would have to ask... it?
I surveyed the battlefield. Willow's simple hut had been knocked down, again, and several holes and mounds marked the earth where she had used her power. Puddles of water flowed up and back into the waterfall as Kerry used her power- easier, when she was female, to refer to her as such. Several trees were scorched, but I had mostly managed to keep the fire under control.
The worst of it was the bodies that littered the ground. Many injured, most unconscious, several dead. Thankfully, none of ours were among the latter. But as I looked around, I noticed a horrible thing. Willow, and Phoenix, were gone. And amongst all the pain and fleeing, panicked people, I couldn't sense them clearly. Suddenly, I saw Shae fall to his knees. I rushed to him, and saw him clutching at his side, where a gaping wound let out his blood. I crouched over him, and began to heal. I gave him relief quickly. Then, I whispered instructions to him- move himself, and Kerry, to a different, safer place, so that I could begin healing critical cases here. Like I said, no need for death.
As he quickly did so, I set about my task with speed. I was efficient, but there were many to heal. Eventually, I became aware of the strange, olive-skinned youth from before. He obviously had no healing power, but he was moving about, trying to get the injured in more comfortable positions. I nodded my thanks to him, and then looked up again curiously. "What's your name?" I asked.
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm

I ran through the forest with speed. Phoenix was trailing quickly behind me.
"Willow, come on willow." I turned around and saw the bloodthirsty look in her eyes. I continued to run until she used the earth element against me. She made a root rise from beneath the ground and tripped me over. I drew my knife and turned around to see Phoenix's looming form. Then it occurred to me...i had a gun. I removed in from my belt and took one shot at Phoenix. I missed any vital spots but manage to get her arm. Blood began to spill from her wound.
Suddenly there was a warm wet feeling on my arm. I looked down and blood was spilling from my wound. Phoenix had never touched me. Phoenix cackled evilly.
"We're connected." She stated. She dug her nails into her arm and began to drag it down, cutting into her skin. My pain mimicked hers and before long five long bloody lines were down my arm. I gasped. I stood up and ran back to the clearing. Phoenix didn't follow this time but the look in her eyes as i turned around, said she had plans.
We didn't know the extent of our connection but I knew she was going to use this to her advantage.
I ran through the border of the trees and saw Akki, Shae and Kerry sitting in a circle around a fire.
"Where have you been?" Akki asked as i sat down in between Shae and Akki. I was not sitting near Kerry.
"Phoenix...hurt....CONNECTION!!!" I shrieked.
"Spit it out!" Shae said, hitting me over the back of the head. I put my hand on his shoulder and sent a shock through me to him.
"Shit!" He swore as the shock reached him.
"Phoenix and me have connection." I showed them my upper arm and wrist.
"OW!!! Crap! What did she do to you?" Akki snapped.
"Well, i shot her in the arm," I gestured to my arm. "and then she scratched her wrist."
"What the hell?" Kerry said, finally speaking.
"What ever she feels, or is inflicted upon her, i fe-" I screamed. I looked down at my leg and a long scratch formed down it. "I knew she would start doing this as soon as i shot her." I looked up at Kerry and then next to her a noticed some random guy.
"Who the fuck are you?" I snapped, pain coursing through my leg.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 pm

"Sam." I replied. He smiled easily at Willow. She frowned. This broke through her panic.
"But, you were... different last time." I saw Kerry contain her laughter from the corner of my eye.
I smiled too. "This is a different Sam, Willow. It's short for Samuel."
She nodded, then doubled over in pain. I saw blood seeping through a wound in her stomach. I felt anger surge through me. "For God's sake. All of this, and then it turns out she's a total emo?"
Willow glared at me. "This is so not funny!"
I walked across to her. "Do I look like I'm laughing?"
"Yes," She replied spitefully. I shook my head. "Do you want my help or not?"
Her eyes widened as she realised. "You can heal me!" But then she stopped again. "But she'll heal too, and then she'll just start again!"
I smiled. "No. I can block off my healing so it just effects you... I'm pretty sure. But I don't know what to do about her attacks... she doesn't seem to mind the pain, and you can't just start cutting yourself back! I could take away all your feeling, by dulling your nerves, but then you'd be a little... out of it."
She nodded thoughtfully. Then I noticed the blood still smeared across her hands, and remembered my task. I bent over her and swiftly fixed everything up. I'm sure she would have liked to have the waterfall from our other place to clear the blood off with, but that clearing was now infested with our enemies.
Everyone was trying to work out what to do next, with Willow and everything else. I wandered off, and heard footsteps behind me. It was Sam. "Pretty special, that healing stuff, isn't it?"
I nodded in agreement. "But I can't really do much for Willow."
He frowned. "Well, I..."
I looked at him curiously. "You what?"
He shook his head. "It's okay. I'm probably wrong."
"No," I urged. "Tell me. If you are wrong, I promise not to make too much fun of you."
He ignored the slight teasing. "Well, I think, maybe... you know how you said you could dull her nerves?"
I frowned, unsure where he was leading. I had already pointed out that that wasn't logical.
"Well, maybe if you did kind of... the opposite. For, um, Phoenix."
I stopped walking and spun to face him. "Wow! That's... perfect!"
He smiled. "You think so?"
I nodded, and then raced back to the clearing. At the sight of Willow lying covered in blood, I frowned. There were more, fresher wounds on her again. I glanced at Sam. "Do me a favour?"
He nodded. "Sure."
I smiled, and pointed to the ground. "See if you can find some water down there to bring up."
He looked confused, but started to do so. I saw a small puddle forming as I walked across to Willow. I healed the new damage, then led her to the pool Sam was making. "Get rid of the earth under there." She did so, confused. The result was a small, water-filled dip. I smiled mischievously, and pushed Willow into the water.
"What the hell?" She spluttered.
I smiled. "You need to get clean. We're going to meet Phoenix."
She frowned. "Why?"
I called the others around me and explained Sam's idea. "I'll inflame Phoenix's nerves, so that everything done to her hurts a lot more. At least twenty times more." They all looked appreciative. What Phoenix was doing was cruel and maniacal. Then I looked at Willow. "You need to be with me to make sure that I don't do the same to you."
She swallowed. "Yes. Please don't!"
Sam looked up. "Can I come too?" He inquired.
I frowned. "I don't think so. The fewer the better."
He looked disappointed, and I wondered at his eagerness. Then his face lit up. "I think I know where she'll be."
I raised my eyebrows. "Where?"
He told us, "Our group found her as we came after you. She had made herself a cave, somehow-" He broke off. "Oh. I see how. But she was in the cave, talking to herself. She attacked us when we came past, and our leader, Benjamin, was impressed." I nodded. So that was the name of the redhead. Sam continued, "He recruited her quickly, once she said she had a particular reason to come after you people."
I rolled my eyes. "Wonder what that could be."
Sam smiled, and finished, "I can take you there. I'm pretty sure that's where she'll have gone."
I sighed. "Fine. You'll come in useful if it comes to a fight, anyway. As long as you don't mind being a bird?"
He shrugged. I pulled the sopping Willow out of her makeshift bath and dried her with a quick burst of fire. Her clothes steamed, and she seemed slightly shaken.
Sam looked at me. "I could have just drawn the water out, you know."
I smiled. "Yeah. But my way's more fun!" I looked between the two of them. "Actually, I think it'll be easier to find the cave from the ground. Any preferences?"
They both shook their heads, so I made us all into cheetahs. We needed speed, I remembered as Willow began bleeding again. I healed it almost without thinking, but I knew we had to stop Phoenix before she did too much damage.
We took off. It was almost comical to see them try to get the hang of running with four legs, but they were quick learners. Sam led the way, and after only a few misses, we found ourselves at the entrance to Phoenix's cave. I changed us all back to human, and cautioned them with a finger to the lips to be silent. Willow helped by clearing out any twigs which could have cracked. Already, she had several more cuts which I had missed while we ran. I fixed them, again. We crept into the cave, to find a sorry sight.
Phoenix sat in the middle of the floor, murmuring to herself quietly. She was obviously not used to having a body to herself. Maybe she imagined she heard replies. Blood seeped from countless wounds over her body, but she scarcely seemed to notice them as she played with a knife in her fingers, it's blade encrusted with fresh and drying blood. As we watched, she casually brought the knife down, and with a quick gesture brought it across her calf. She flinched as it's blade cut deep, but I managed to heal Willow almost before she felt it.
I tried to manipulate her nerves from my position behind from her, but I needed touch. Obviously, my touching of Willow when she shared her body didn't count. We needed to make our presence known. I gestured quickly to Willow and Sam, telling them to cage Phoenix with dirt. Then, belatedly, I realised it wouldn't work. She could dismantle it just as easily. I shook my head, and they both froze. I thought for a moment, then Sam held out a finger. I noticed leaves being pushed around the floor of the cave, and realised what he was doing. Wind came from all directions to push at Phoenix. She couldn't move with the constant buffeting. She was knocked to the ground. I dashed forward, and a gap in the forceful air opened so I could touch Phoenix's arm. She looked as if she were in a trance- such was her blood loss that she wasn't thinking clearly.
I gasped as I made the connection. A tide of malevolent feeling flowed from her to me. Luckily, I wasn't affected. I suddenly saw how she could so calmly cut herself. It gave her more joy to hurt Willow than it gave her pain to cut herself. I shook my head. Here was a sick creature. She deserved what she got. I found my way into her nerve endings, and made them ultra-sensitive. Even the pushing air around her gave her pain. She writhed about, opening her mouth in a soundless scream. Alarmed, I toned it down slightly. But not too much. I nodded to Sam as she curled into a ball. The wind subsided, and Phoenix stayed where she was.
Next, I looked at Willow. She was watching the scene with grim satisfaction- I obviously hadn't affected her, whatsoever.
We left without a glance over our shoulders. I didn't even think about healing Phoenix's many wounds. The trip back to the others went a lot quicker as relief lifted an almost substantial weight off our shoulders. As we ran, I thought. If Phoenix was pure evil, did that make Willow pure good? Because Phoenix was just drawn from Willow herself.
It wasn't possible. Therefore, the only conclusion to come too was that somewhere, buried deep inside, Phoenix had a spark of kindness, compassion, and love. It was a hard concept to believe, but it was the only one which made sense. We returned to the clearing in good spirits to find a worrying situation.

Last edited by some_random2 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:42 am

while we were waiting shae and i had dicided to fight, for fun. he had dicided to change into animals. he seemed reluctant at first but i assured him i wouldn't actually kill him. the only reasoni had ny knife at willows throate was to show that i had won but she had struggled and cut herself on my knife. when akki came into back i noticed her worry. i was holding my knife to his neck. i stood up, i wasn't going to kill him i said and they all relaxed. akki becconed me over
"sam, kerry what ever your name is i feel you need to tell my the truth about your powers" so she had noticed well i had noticed some things too.
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Location : Standing right behind you with an axe in my hand, but don't turn around because that'll just make me angry

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:54 pm

I frowned at Kerry as she told her story. Just another shape shifter. God we were an unoriginal bunch. I ended up ignoring most of her story as i looked around at my surroundings. I sighed heavily and leaned my head on my hand.
"...and then yeah, I was sent here." Kerry finally finished.
"A dog?" Shae asked as her gave her this look.
"It attacked me! Gosh, you just can't hold up a school as easily anymore." She said. Suddenly all eyes were on me.
"What?" I looked down and there was a small cut forming on my leg. I hadn't really felt that one. It was very small meaning Phoenix must be writhing in agony right now. Akki looked at the tiny wound and fixed it up. It seemed very easy for her now.
"Thanks." I muttered and then sighed again.
"What's wrong Willow?" Shae asked.
"Nothing." I lied.
"Yes there is!" Shae said. "You have been sighing like that for like, three hours."
I stood up. "I'm just tired. I'm going to sleep. G'night." I walked a little bit and rose a small mound and closed it up behind me. I didn't bother making a bed. I gently lowered myself to the ground and fell asleep almost instantaneously.

When my eyes finally fluttered open in the morning, i screamed. The whole group had managed to squeeze inside my cave and was looming over me.
"What the fuck are you lot doing?" I snarled.
"So that's what's wrong." Shae observed.
"Huh? What are you on Shae?"
"You were sleep talking, we heard you barely when the cave wall was closed so we opened it up and...."
"Eaves dropped?" I snapped. "And by we you mean Samuel."
"Well, I am the only other one who can do it." Sam said. I stood up and slapped him over the face.
"Leave me alone." I snapped. "If any of you ever do that again...and i will find out if you do...there will be hell to pay." I stormed out of the cave and began walking towards the forest.
"We know it's not your fault." Akki shouted. I spun around.
"What?"
"It's not your fault that you were sent here. Now that she's gone you want to go home but you can't. You're stuck here with a bunch of muderous 'retards', as you put it last night, and...then you started talking about green refrigerators?"
"Thanks for filling me in on how i feel at the moment. I hadn't relized until now what was bothering me." I spat sarcastically. I was about to walk into the forest when i spun around. "Oh and one more thing, the green refrigerators were not in my dream last night. If your going to eavesdrop do it correctly." Now, i spun around and walked into the forest. As i walked i felt a building urge in me to beat someone up.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 pm

We all looked at each other after Willow stormed out. I elbowed Shae. "I told you she didn't say green refrigerators."
He looked innocent. "What? I thought she might have been missing chilled food."
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Sure." I yawned. "You know, I think we're all tired, and since we've all ready got this lovely room ready for us..." I raised my eyebrows. "Why don't we make use of it?"
Samuel looked unsure. "But, Willow's annoyed. Already. So wouldn't she be really really annoyed if she came back and we were sleeping in here...?"
As he spoke, there was a rumble overhead and rain started pouring down.
I looked at Shae. "Do you want to fix that?"
He shook his head. "No, not really."
I looked at the other two. "Do you feel like keeping the rain off us all night?"
They both shook their heads. Suddenly, Kerry looked up. "Hey! I have an idea! Why don't we just sleep in here?" She said jokingly.
I rolled my eyes. "Wow! Great idea!"
There were no more protests, so we lay down on the ground. After Samuel widened the sides a little, there was just enough room for all four of us to lie comfortably, if we all curled up slightly. The other three were asleep quickly. As I waited to drop off, too, I pondered Samuel's quick acceptance into our group, after Kerry had been mistrusted so much. I guess they just liked him better. He didn't seem quite comfortable with us yet, I thought as I looked at him. He was lying at the edge of the room, slightly separate from the rest of us, unsurprisingly.
I must have fallen asleep soon after that, because I was awoken a while later by a shout of anger. I sat up quickly, to see Willow standing at the 'doorway'. She was sopping wet as she screamed at us. She seemed pretty upset. Basically, she was annoyed that we had taken her spot and left her out in the rain. I couldn't resist needling her slightly. "Oh, look who's come crawling back."
She glared at me fiercely. "I am so not in the mood, Akki!"
I held up my hands in a gesture of peace, and looked at Sam. "Can you fix her up, please?"
He nodded sleepily, and moments later all of the water was drawn away from Willow to pool on the ground outside. I smiled peacefully at her. "Willow, why don't you come in out of the rain? I'm sure we can make room for you in here!"
She snarled, "What a kind offer. But I don't think I will." She turned her back on us and quickly drew up a shelter for herself, a crude one which just had enough room for her. I watched her harden it, and then storm in to lie down. Satisfied, I lay back down to sleep. Moments later, I saw Samuel crouching beside me. "Is she all right?" He asked.
I shrugged. "How the hell would I know?" I replied. When he still looked worried, I said. "She's a big girl. She can take care of herself! And she'll be over it by morning."
He smiled, nodded, and stepped cautiously back to where he was sleeping. As he lay down, I whispered to him, "Loner!". He didn't respond, but when I woke in the morning, I noticed that he had, perhaps unconsciously, moved closer to the rest of us. I smiled.
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

When I woke up, i was still grumpy. I opened up the wall of my cave and stepped out. Everyone was already up and talking in a circle. As i approached the group Akki looked up.
"Good morning captain poopy pants!" She laughed.
"Shut up." I snarled.
"So, you're still grumpy?"
"Nah!"
"Well, you need to get over it. It's not like you can get out of here and this planet is pretty nice...except for the ranga dickheads and alter egos." Shae said. I looked down at my feet. They were right. I sighed and sat down between Samuel and Kerry. I still didn't trust her, and i doubted i ever will, but i wasn't afraid of her...too much.
"Anyone hungry?" I asked.
"I'm starved." Samuel said. There were numerous 'me too' and 'what do you think?'. I focused on the ground and made a large berry bush burst from the ground. Akki jumped. Numerous berries then formed in random places over the plants.
"There." I said.
"How did you do that?" Samuel asked.
"The earth element means you can grow things too...."
"Oh..."
"You never knew that?"
"Nope..."
"Can't you like, feel it? I feel this need to grow and help the earth. Don't you?"
"I feel something, i never knew what it was though." Samuel then started looking next to the other bush and all of a sudden another berry bush grew.
"Ke-wl!" He laughed.
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:13 pm

i found it interesting how they tried to avoid me and asking for my help. i watched as Samuel grew a berry bush. even though i was probably the best at water and air in this group. i don\'t think they like me. they would probably be better off without me with them maybe i would have o sneak off while they were sleeping. the day went through with out anything interesting happening. when i thought everyone was asleep i stood up. "where are you going" akki asked
"oh just going for a walk" i smiled and she relaxed. i walked around for ages not even thinking about where i was going, i was so tired when i stumbled into someone i looked up about to say sorry but when i looked up at her face i gasped "ph..." i only got that far before she put her hand over my mouth and ran off dragging me with her. i was to tired to fight back

sorry i accidentally posted when i wasn't finished

Last edited by Magic on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Magic
Magic
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by some_random2 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:34 pm

I was suspicious of Kerry. I didn't like how the others ignored her. But there was nothing I could do about them, and even if Kerry wasn't just going for 'a walk' as she so innocently told me, that was her own decision. She could take care of herself.
I lay down again, and shut my eyes. I hadn't been sleeping a lot, lately. I dropped off quickly. I had a few good hours sleep, and some interesting dreams, when suddenly I felt somebody nudge my shoulder. My eyes snapped open, and I sat up quickly, to find Samuel sitting next to me. He looked surprised by my abrupt movement, and he fell backwards. He looked at me curiously after he regained his balance. "Akki, you were talking in your sleep."
I couldn't help but blush. "Really? Oh, um.... What was I saying?"
He shrugged. "I don't know. I couldn't quite understand you."
I smiled. "Okay. Was there any reason that you were leaning over me while I slept?"
He looked serious. "I don't know. I just feel like... something isn't right. I can't really explain it... I'm just..."
I frowned. This was interesting. "Does that happen a lot?" I asked.
He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. And most of the time, when I feel like something's wrong, something is."
I leaned forward. "And have you ever considered that this might be another power?"
He looked stunned. "You're right! I had never even thought of that..."
I shrugged. "That's what I'm here for! Now, can I please sleep?"
He looked concerned. "But... don't you want to know what's wrong?"
I sighed. "I guess so. Hmmm. What could-" Suddenly, I sat bolt upright again. I scanned the cave quickly. Once, twice, a third time. There was no doubt. "Kerry's still not back. Can you wake the others? I'll see if I can find her."
His eyes widened, and he nodded quickly. I saw him move across to Shae before I shut my eyes, and felt for Kerry's familiar mind pattern. I knew it fairly well, because I had had contact with her mind before. But there was only a weak flickering, and I couldn't feel where she was.
She couldn't be asleep, because her mind would still be strong even if she wasn't consciously thinking. She must be in trouble, somehow. I frowned. Who would wish her ill?
I repeated my question to the others, who had gathered around me. Willow smirked and asked, "Apart from half the people on the planet...?" She was obviously still mistrustful of Kerry.
I glared at her fiercely. "This is so not the time for jokes! Kerry's in trouble. And if it weren't for you not trusting her, then she'd still be safely with us!"
Willow subsided. Shae had a more useful answer. "Well, all of the people we fought with. The leader could have engineered a kidnapping. And also-"
I figured it out. "Phoenix. But it couldn't be her. Kerry would fight, and it would put Phoenix in ago-" I broke off, and jumped up.
"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I cried out. The others looked confused. I began to explain to them exactly what the problem was, and then realised they probably wouldn't understand the technical parts. Instead, I just said, "The thing I did to Phoenix? It's probably gone by now. I forgot to- to do something. Which would have made it last. So now, she's fine again. And she's got Kerry. I'm sure of it!"
Willow shrugged. "So we go after her, grab Kerry, and you do the thingy again, but properly."
I shook my head. "I don't think it'll work that way. She'll know exactly what we plan. We need to think of something else! And we have no idea what that maniac is doing to Kerry in the meantime!"

Last edited by some_random2 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
some_random2
some_random2
Dhampir

Back to top Go down

Post by XoX-Strigoi-XoX Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 pm

"Why exactly would i take offense at that?" I asked. There was a sudden pain going down my leg. When i looked down, it was writing.
I have your friend. It wrote.
"Well Duh!" I spat out loud. It was hard to talk through the pain.
Come and get her. The others had gathered around and were looking at the bloody mess of writing on my leg.
"She's such an idiot!" Akki snapped.
"She's part of me, isn't she?" I laughed.
"Not joke time." Akki reminded me.
"I wish she would just die." Shae said.
"Who's Phoenix?" Samuel asked. It then occurred to us, he hadn't been there through that.
"My creepy sadistic alter ego, whom Akki somehow got out of my head when i tried to commit suicide."
"Strange bunch you lot are." He said. "So how do we find her?"
"I don't know." Something strange then clicked inside me. I gasped.
"What is it?" Akki asked, looking me up and down.
"I think i know where Phoenix is...I just have this strange feeling."
"Well, we can't just act on gut feelings, we have to know if we want to make sure Kerry doesn't die."
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
XoX-Strigoi-XoX
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: